Maestro in Asia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She has clothes on. I'm disappointed.

Over five thousand views for this thread in the last month. More than anything else in the forums.

Maestro, thank god, for your sake, that she's cute. Your reputation continues to be upheld to our highest standards.

When you go to Phuket, I'll teach you everything I know to lower them.
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Comment

Maestro, in honor of your free wheeling trip to southeast Asia, I've posted a new article in the main part of the site, in the Shaolin FAQ / Health FAQ section.

Something to keep in mind the next time you get dome.

Things to be aware of in SE Asia
      Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

Maestro, in honor of your free wheeling trip to southeast Asia, I've posted a new article in the main part of the site, in the Shaolin FAQ / Health FAQ section.

Something to keep in mind the next time you get dome.

Things to be aware of when getting dome.

russbo.com

Comment

ok lol, thats good to know and funny aswell but what do you expect lol of course shes cute and smart to kinda moody but no ones perfect lolo and im pretty chill so it entertains me.

umm on a side note im having an allergic reaction unfortunately to something i think its the milk i bought recently i havent had any since i got here and im curious if that could be the problem or if thats common ive never had an allergic reaction to food in my life. i wanna take the benadryl i brought with me but im on antibiotics for my legs so i dunno if its ok to take that either...

im not allergic to the antibiotics its just amoxicillin and the allergy isnt that bad i banged mandy the other night and afterwards was weezing im like thats wierd also a funny like rash i guess to call it on my ears not to bad but just enouigh to make not and today a sore throat but also not too bad umm i finised the milk yesterday i bought 2 liters of it and its all gone havent had any today hopefully ill feel better tommorow so i can check and see if its something else i suspect although it wouldnt make much sense

everything ive eaten here hasnt had any ill effects and i eat at the same places umm, im asking these questions for anyone but doc in particular, mostly can i take benadryl with the antibiotics in my system and is milk like a common thing to get a reaction from i think it is but i could be wrong of course

the only other thing i bought recently that could possibly give the reaction thats different i suppose then anything ive made for myself store bought is bok choy and broccoli although ive had broccoli here lol and no reaction of course and ive had bok choy a bunch of times in the states aswell no reactions although that could be it i dunno i seriously doubt its the greens oh also bean sprout i bought aswell but again i doubt it but whatever

anyway yea funny to have the thread gettin views probably alot of my enemies from the internet lurking behind the scenes lol i gotta go bed time
          "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

More than likely it is not the food that you're allergic to. I'd be careful of the Amoxicillin. (it's penicillin based, and reactions to it do occur). If you're having wheezing and throat problems you need to go to the hospital and get checked out. These things can and sometimes do get tragically out of hand. Benadryl is helpful, but it is not a replacement for getting medical care. I would stop the Amoxicillin, and talk to a doctor out there about getting a different antibiotic for whatever is going on with your legs. As for the milk, I never drink milk in Asia unless it comes from a Dutch (or other northern) country. Anything else in my mind is just not good. The veggies should not be a problem.

Also be aware that a lot of MSG (monosodium glutamate, I still need to write about that shit) can give you the sensation of throat and tongue swelling, but it usually does not cause wheezing. You'll find it in everything out there, including soups, meats, and noodles.

russbo.com

Comment

i had very slight weezing after sex on friday night that was the 5th day on the meds i was on valtrex cause he thought it might be a strain of herpes from BJJ and he gave me a topical ointment called bactroban "mupirocin" aswell as the drug "Augmentin" (amoxicillin-clavulanate potassiu)

anyway so far the weezing was for 1 day only last friday night havent had it again, my ears arent swollen or anything but feel like rough and very mildly itchy not really somethin goin on there and yea sore throat but that has also gone away and appeared yesterday(monday) i think it was the damn milk honestly cause i got it on friday..and last had it on sunday

anyway thats the scoop i think i mentioned the infection in my legs the rash i had went crazy after i ran out of soap bought some dove and it went nuts and got infected that was terrible, since then ive been on those drugs and the cultures(if thats spelled right) according to the lab tests said i dont have herpes and its a form of staph but the doctor said "not the kind thats resistant to drugs" i said well good. anyway the infection is almost completely gone so ill keep taking the drugs i suppose untill thursday

ill tell him though hes a good doc i go to a really good clinic here def not going to hospital.. if anything i can always go to KLCC the docs are decent there to but i go to prince court its comforting how posh it is, yes i said it POSH lol my gfs slang is taking over

Comment

yea you know i thought about it and ill just take the pill tonight and stop the meds and wait till thursday morning to see what he says, cause the sore throat isnt completely gone and ive had it since yesterday hmmm anyway ugh wierd just its the 9th day on the meds and i guess if i am allergic its a good thing its nothing serious all the reactions i just read about for amoxicillin are different then what i got but still if im allergic to it i dont wanna play around **** it lol whatever

so there ive decided better to be safe then sorry just really want this shit gone and wanna train ugh

Comment

Well, there's an article about herpes simplex in the main site, as I've mentioned. Just be aware that the first few herpetic infections are usually infected with staphlococcus; consider it an infection on top of an infection. I wouldn't stop taking the Valtrex, and if you care about this girl, you really should make sure that she avoids contact with the area, until it becomes absolutely clear what you have. I'd still be concerned about the amoxicillin. It's given to help counteract the staph infection that has invaded the herpetic sores. The topical stuff will be helpful also. There is a topical acyclovir cream that you can use once the staph infection dies down.

So, a little caution here. The next time you get a "bjj", (OK, kind of clear, but there's too many letters) keep in mind that if this is herpes, you are infectious now, and sometimes, even when the damn thing is totally healed. You don't want her picking it up. And then, giving it back to you, possibly somewhere else. It goes round and round....

Sometimes people get sore throats after taking antibiotics because they get a resultant fungal infection in their mouths. It's different than the sore swollen throat that you get with allergic reactions as you don't get the paratracheal swelling sensation, nor do you get the little swollen clear fluid filled bumps in the back of your throat with fungal infections. With candidiasis fungal infection, your tongue gets a little white, along possibly with the other structures in your mouth. There's a separate treatment for that. Not that big of a deal if you're not immunocompromised (AIDS, steroids, immunosuppressive drugs)

russbo.com

Comment

ok, new update on my hellish condition lolo. he saids its exzema it cleared up a little and he says its not herpes although i took the full course of valtrex of course like he told me to to be safe, after i told him everything about what happened he doesnt think im allergic to amoxicillin i dont either but to be safe he put me on a different anti biotic

then he gave me the exzcema stuff and after the first day ive seen drastic results i still have infection in my legs which sucks because the amoxicillin is strong and now i wish id have stayed on it but regardless it will all be fine and id definately rather be safe then sorry.

other news in the life of me is not much been chillin and shit stayin off the legs wanadering...gettin fat lol ugh i think i gained like 2-3 pounds of fat my god i dunno. been seein alot of movies "i am number four" was really cool i like that type of stuff and we saw "the rite" last night as im a sucker for "based on a true story" movies lolo and also im christian but the rite was ok not bad pretty good just i dunno not really scary the little pussies that sit behind me at almost every movie here are easily startled apparently cause when i saw "sanctum" and "shaolin" and stuff its the same these people man...lol.

anyway shits cool otherwise lookin forward to doin some stuff this week goin to some old famous chinese temple on sunday, id like to go to sunway or langkawi next weekend but god knows i think my gf is going home again so dunno if thats gonna happen.. besides that just looking forward to training in something theres a gym right below my gfs firm that does wing chun and wushu and muay thai and shit i havent been inside but i saw they got a ring and bags and stuff when i looked through the gate so that should be ok not that interested in wing chun its ok but i dunno maybe ill do it never done wushu kinda curious whats goin on there but ill see, i could always do BJJ here aswell or other arts ive always been curious about Pak Mei if i could find a guy that does that here id be down

Comment

the "serve to busy" or whatever message has stopped me from posting a few times recently aswell as being busy. my condition has changed very well almost completely healed so im gonna go find somebody to train with..i came here to do muay thai yknow and chill but now i wanna do gung fu, i cant explain it i just feel like thats what i should do although if im unable to find something i wanna do ill go see the guy i was gonna train with in the first place. theres a guy that claims to teach wing chun under my gfs firm but i dont wanna do wing chun, all the moves are the same as in hung ga and sticky hands is ok fun but nothing special and the style just isnt for me. im also contemplating boxing as i know theres guys who do that here to

and im also looking for a gym, there pretty expensive here though id like to find a cheap one cause i really wanna throw some weights around i miss my circuit training and power lifting and stuff, the gym in my condo is a shit hole its got a few cardio machines and a little machine that does it all or whatever those things are supposed to be, crap really thats what they are. i need free weights but in their stead i think ill just do a bunch of random exercises till i can find a gym..

other news not much went to sunway last weekend with my chinese friend "tan" hes pretty cool he drives so its easy for us to get around and he refuses to let me pay for shit which i dont like but i find a way to sneak my money in i just gotta be really quick with the wallet cause usually he orders crap when we eat and i have no idea whats going on, they speak either malay or chinese or whatever and im just like...whatever

bak ku teh..had that a few times really good stuff, umm "sateh" not sure how to spell that its just skewered chicken but the sauce at this place he took me to was great cheap and nice little snack malay food, "nasi la mak" is another malay dish which is pretty odd..rice, fried chicken, peanuts, sardines and sambal(spicy curry) i dont like it really although the different versions of sambal u get in the food here is cool one of my favorite things to eat is sambal chicken at a chinese place in brickfields

blah so yea not much seen all the movies that are out, sunway is pretty cool i must say better then i thought..its another mega mall with cinema and all that shit aswell as a theme park which i didnt see much of was going in a diff direction and an ice skating rink and lots of other crap. next door is sunway lagoon a big waterpark and one of KL's main attractioins i went at night though so next time ill just spend a day in the water park and the night chillin out in sunway pyramid

the pyramid is reall cool its like giza pyramid with a big lion supposed to be like the sphinx infront of it, inside its all eygptian and shit very cool

also tan took me to dim sum on sunday and i never had that before but was really cool, we got so many little dim sum dishes the place he took me he said is famous in KL, and he said also they have 300 diff versions of dim sum and lots of other dishes aswell everything was really good

besides that not much goin on just chillin n shit tryin to figure out a good budget gotta figure out a way to start cookin at home and stuff i eat out way to much myself besides that dunno i wanna go to langkawi this weekend ill see how that works out. by bus or airplane ill see what happens pretty much figure on spending saturday night in a hotel but the weekend basically i wanna be there the whole time

i was gonna start ranting about malaysia and my oppinions of it but i gotta go do some things and take a nap or something lol that sounds funny..a nap im turning into a lazy malay

more to come soon...hopefully about me getting my ass kicked by some chinese guy who can part clouds and shit lolo

Comment

No mention of the lady friend?

russbo.com

Comment

heh, what to say. everythings is goin great with her we go out and have fun or we stay in and have even more fun...lol. been eating Punajbi food all week from her temple umm and just goofin around my M.O. right now is get off my lazy ass and stop getting so fat, but besides that yeh shes great

Comment

fattening before the slaughter...

Comment

LOL Uwe, referring to his physical condition, or, to how his lady friend is treating him....

russbo.com

Comment

i just came across some forum with a list of names im gonna email about training no gung fu though..but a few bjj places so maybe that will be nice, good thing im not talkin about a japanese girl right now though ugh what a mess!

although i think now if i look for lion dancers first that might lead me to the gung fu guys, alot of these guys dont advertise and if they do youll see a little poster hanging on a wall inside a building or a small piece of paper etc and if its in chinese good luck..

Comment

Working...
                                X