Homeless guy with a talent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Homeless guy with a talent

he looks really funny but seems ok, i wouldnt give him any money but still seems cool
    "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

He's great. (and hes from Brooklyn). I'd give him money. And a job too. If I had one to give...
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Comment

i dont give bums money it just makes their life worse, id buy him a sandwhich though

Comment

I remember years ago, we had the homeless standing on the exits of Interstate 15, asking for money. And people, stopped at the red light, used to roll down their windows and give these poor unfortunates a dollar. Hey, you got to feel sorry for these people.

But then, the local news station went out to interview one of these guys who was on a more profitable corner, and they found out that he was proudly pocketing over two hundred dollars, tax free of course, a day. Considering a five day "work week", and considering that this thousand dollars a week was tax free, it was similar to a seventy thousand dollar a year salary.

People stopped giving these guys money. And they drifted away. Talk about biting the hand that feeds you.
        Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

yes, like i say..dont give them money. in my more notorious years when i sold vast quantities of weed i knew a few different types of dealers..some of them were customers who just happened to sell the "hard" drugs. anyway quite a few of them had bums as clients who saw them daily for 100 or more, these guys live in hotels often with regular stuff they just wear bum clothes and actually are bums in a sense i suppose but more importantly their what we call a "fiend" or..and addict

i try and tell people i know(girls) not to give them money..they never listen. u wanna help the guys give them a sandwhich at best, in reality ive also worked at plenty of soup kitchens for community service

some of them are crazy, i never had a bad encounter with any and i really really feel sorry for the families on the street, thats the saddest sight ive ever seen, a homless kid...i wont forget that, but most of them are just addicts...alcohol or drugs whatever. some of them are really crazy though one of em almost attacked a friend of mine cause he liked his coat lolo i couldnt stop laughing

Comment

here we go the sequel

Comment

You know, the more I look at this guy and listen to him, the more I think I knew him in college, LOL. Knew a guy that looked and sounded the same, aging difference included.

russbo.com

Comment

Talking about homeless kids, in the Philippines, children are kidnapped at a young age, put into mafia run homes, trained to either sell things or beg on the streets. These kids have no families, and they work for the local mafia. You don't find this as much in Thailand, and I've never seen it in China.

russbo.com

Comment

yea well kids get screwed everywhere, if there not being taken advantage of their getting abused or neglected or whatever. alot of kids that grow up in good families dunno how good they have it.

Comment

Working...
                  X