Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New documentary Master Wu Nanfang and Shaolin Wugulun Pai

You can watch it here:
    This documentary follows Master Wu Nanfang, the great great grandson of Wugulun, a famous monk from the Shaolin temple, as he shows some of the traditional kung…

MASTER WU NANFANG and SHAOLIN WUGULUN KUNG FU

"This documentary follows Master Wu Nanfang, the great grandson of Wugulun, a famous monk from the Shaolin temple, as he shows some of the traditional kung fu forms, and explains the difference between this and the more acrobatic, performance oriented Shaolin wushu styles.
    In the troubled political climate of the last two centuries the Shaolin temple was destroyed and rebuilt many times, and Wugulun and his descendants continued practicing these traditional forms in an isolated mountain village in order to preserve them.
    I came across this wonderful kung fu and Zen master by accident, and feel very honoured to be able to share these videos about him and his work."

Involves Pankaja Brooke.

Nama Guan shi Yin Busha

What happened to Dina/Naomi? she told me she left ur school because her uncle cheated her...

I adviced her not be attached to subjective emotions.

What s ur take, please?

Comment

It`s a long story, in which people from both sides made mistakes. But her uncle hasn`t cheated anyone.

Comment

Working...
      X