The lost Book of Alchemy Released

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The lost Book of Alchemy Released

I have always been interested in the lost knowledge of ancient times. I read various books on the topics that no longer people talk about. I have been a regular user of forgottenbooks.org and they have released some great books which had been lost in print. Last week i visited the website again and i saw that they have released a new book on Alchemy which had been lost in prints. The book of Aquarius is the name of the book and its about the knowledge and power of alchemy. I had always been interested in alchemists and so i downloaded the ebook which was free. I read the book and i became a fan instantly. The author seems to know a lot about Alchemy and power of nature. I am so impressed by the author and his writing and read some pages over and over again. I would like to quote a few lines from the book here..
    The purpose of this book is to release one particular secret, which has been kept hidden for the last 12,000 years. The Philosophers' Stone, Elixir of Life, Fountain of Youth, Ambrosia, Soma, Amrita, Nectar of Immortality. These are different names for the same thing.

Throughout history this secret has been used by a very few to extend their lives hundreds of years in perfect health, with access to unlimited wealth, among many other miraculous properties. Some kept the secret because they understood that the time was not right for the secret to be free for all people, but most kept the secret out of their own jealousy, ignorance, egotism and corruption.

The Stone's history and the history of the human race up until this day is a strange story full of secret societies, hooded cloaks, and mystical symbols. Such theatrics are childish and shallow. It's pointless to look for the light in the shadows.

The Philosophers' Stone operates and is made by entirely natural and scientific means. Truth is always simple, beautiful and easy to understand.

The Philosophers' Stone is real; you can make it at home. The Stone makes old people young, heals all forms of sickness and disease, extends your life, turns any metal into gold, and more, as you will learn. This isn't a myth or a metaphor, it's a fact.

Don't judge this book before you've read it. This is not one of those airy fairy books written in all kinds of mystical language, filling pages with words that makes sentences but not sense. This book will make more sense than anything you've ever read before.

The age of secrets is over. I'm writing this book in common English. There's no need for mystical language or metaphor. This book contains no hidden meaning or codes; everything is stated plainly and directly, in the shortest and simplest of words necessary to convey the meaning.
    I know not many people will believe this. But i would like it if people just take a look at the book. I am working to make my own philosopher’s stone and i would like to have some fellow members of the forum to be interested in the idea. The Pdf and the audiobook version of the book is free and can be downloaded from the website
    http://www.bookofaquarius.forgottenbooks.org

Please read the book at least once and let me know what you think about it. I would like to discuss this topic with other people. Cheers.

Maybe Maestro should read this.

There might be a cure for his mouth fungus.
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Comment

lol...god knows whats wrong with me, lets not go there just yet, just being around doc is enough to give you a thousand phobias, unless you keep quiet and dont ask him questions...then youll be ok

ahhh alchemy, it is a very interesting subject for sure, some of the most brilliant individuals in the last thousand years, or i should say most of them, movers and shakers were obsessed with alchemy, primarily the "philosophers stone"

obviously the obsession continues into the modern era with harry potter and the sorcers(philosophers) stone. and other such things.

i dont want to read the book on a computer maybe ill load it into my phone and see to me it sounds like it was never printed, not "out of print"

why dont you just make the stone and tell us if it works or not, then make me one so i can spend a thousand years reading on a beach in thailand, eating the thai food and fucking the women lolo
      "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

====
        I AM THE AUTHOR

It seems I underestimated you guys, and I overestimated myself by trying to lie and post as kellydest.

I reread all my previous posts, and even I can tell my acting skills are appalling. I don't really have anywhere to turn. Even if you guys did believe me it is still too suspicious and these forums don't magically disappear from the Internet, it'll be on here forever. [fishslap]

The idea is for everyone to read this book, and if that happens then this topic will be scrutinized and I'm certain many people will reach the same conclusion.

I AM THE AUTHOR

Did you not read the Foreword where it states not to ask me if you have guessed who I am? I would prefer not to be hunted.

Now, luckily I did this whole "release" in a country different to the one I usually reside in, and also using temporary email addresses and proxies. So even if the connection is magnificently traced I'll be gone.

I sent the original email anonymously out to 500 sites, and only 1 (forgottenbooks.org) put it up. I was expecting more response than this, although I suppose I should be happy with forgottenbooks.org. It is still a little disappointing. I even sent the email to the owner of ATS. No response. I'm very surprised sacred-texts.com, rexresearch.com and alchemywebsite.com all ignored the email too. I would expect them to understand something like this.

Anyway, I have no way of telling how many people have downloaded the book or what they think about it, and I obviously can't go around discussing this with people. I hoped to gain some response from this topic. So I created an account, rushed the first 20 required posts, and then started this one. The whole time I dumbed down my posts, attempting to sound more like an overenergetic kid with not so good spelling and punctuation. To everyone I replied to here somewhat aggressively, I'm not really like that, but I was having fun under my little alias and it was funny to watch everyone posting theories that make no sense and being able to shout at them without anyone thinking anything of it. But I slowly gave away that I do know what I'm talking about.

I'm not going to prove I'm the author by revealing the key to the SHA-1 hash, since the idea is that I release another key at the same time, so I can prove who I am the next time, and a forum is not a good place to do that as everyone would have to read it in order to get the next key. So if you choose not to believe I'm the author for this reason then that's not a problem.

So here's the deal: I'll answer questions for 48 hours, then I'll be gone. But from your side, you must all promise that if you ask a question you will make great effort to distribute this book to as many people as you can. Post it on Facebook, on forums, send it to everyone in your address book, everyone in the office or school. Everyone. And ask them to do the same. That's my deal.

Comment

Originally posted by doc View Post
          Maybe Maestro should read this. There might be a cure for his mouth fungus.
          Of course I will answer the questions, it is why I am here, and you are here to ask them, and others will no doubt have the same questions. I encourage all questions, and yours are very good ones - no one has yet touched upon the Takwin side of alchemy. This forum is to allow people to question me, and allow me to address any concern and give more detail where appropriate.

It is always best that you listen when I teach.

Comment

Originally posted by Maestro View Post
            ahhh alchemy, it is a very interesting subject for sure, some of the most brilliant individuals in the last thousand years, or i should say most of them, movers and shakers were obsessed with alchemy, primarily the "philosophers stone"

obviously the obsession continues into the modern era with harry potter and the sorcers(philosophers) stone. and other such things.

i dont want to read the book on a computer maybe ill load it into my phone and see to me it sounds like it was never printed, not "out of print"

why dont you just make the stone and tell us if it works or not, then make me one so i can spend a thousand years reading on a beach in thailand, eating the thai food and fucking the women lolo
            Not one of you know enough alchemy to challenge me, for instance, the simplest, fundamental use of human urine. So piss away.

Anyone with a modicum of alchemical talent would know that semen is the better ingredient. Don't bust your testicles, if you have one, thinking about it now...I can see auras, and so I know that during "those moments" energy is radiating off the genitals like crazy. Which would lead me to assume that the semen must also be full of energy.

There...more free stuff from me and what have I received in return from this forum?

Shit.

Comment

Why is it that I have this feeling we've seen you before.....

Anyway, your book is rather extensive. It's going to take some time to peruse it. It's obvious you spent a lot of time on it.
              Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

You muste be confusing me with ????. No alchemist ever used their real name, with the exception of Flamel, but he only used it after he had already reinvented himself under a new name. No alchemist cares about fame, which is the only reason to use your own name. Helping people is a punishable offense in these times.

There is no advantage whatsoever in revealing your identity if you only wish to help other people and give something freely. One's identity in this case would be a hindrance, unless the true intention was selfish.

I have a long standing position of not aiding people who won't do any work themselves. Either get to reading my book or leave the thread. Anything else is just egotistical, childish attention seeking.

Comment

Yes.

We've seen you before.

Welcome back. It's been a while. Oh, and Merry Xmas. I assume alchemists celebrate most holidays.

russbo.com

Comment

lol, this psycho didnt write that, but yes welcome back

haha, hope your x mas was good
                    "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

Originally posted by sign00 View Post
                      You muste be confusing me with ????. No alchemist ever used their real name, with the exception of Flamel, but he only used it after he had already reinvented himself under a new name. No alchemist cares about fame, which is the only reason to use your own name. Helping people is a punishable offense in these times.

There is no advantage whatsoever in revealing your identity if you only wish to help other people and give something freely. One's identity in this case would be a hindrance, unless the true intention was selfish.

I have a long standing position of not aiding people who won't do any work themselves. Either get to reading my book or leave the thread. Anything else is just egotistical, childish attention seeking.
                      It is both customary and right, O Lacinius, that those who have accomplished anything worth mentioning in any art or science should make known their discoveries to the world, in order that mankind at large may be benefited by them.

[...] "Freely ye have received, freely give". What is the use of concealed diamonds, or a hidden treasure, to the world? What is the use of a lighted candle if it be lighted under a bushel? It is the innate selfishness of the human heart which makes these persons seek a pious pretext for keeping this knowledge from mankind.

I am the Way find thyself under my Light or go to Hell.

Comment

Originally posted by doc View Post
                        Yes.

We've seen you before.

Welcome back. It's been a while. Oh, and Merry Xmas. I assume alchemists celebrate most holidays.

I do wish this could be a nice, friendly, general-purpose alchemy thread where everyone can share whatever path they are doing which is in some way related to alchemy, or at least whatever the current popular definition of alchemy is.

But this thread is not that. It is not because there are many such threads on the Internet and they are getting me nowhere.

Comment

More times than I can count, privately and publicly, I have been approached since writing the book by people who would like to recruit me into their secret societies or private forums. Just like I was here.

They think I have misunderstood and kindly offer to teach me to understand alchemy according to their own understanding. This is very arrogant of those people - although it does not help the public at large. But I deny every time, and it offends the people, so again they conclude that I am arrogant. Off with them, they are a**clowns.

They offered to be my teacher, but I refused - how disrespectful of me. <rolls eyes> I don't know what these people expect me to say... it is stupid of them to offer, but also shows their own misunderstanding and their own love of theatrics. What can I say? It's childish to me.

Comment

This is the end of my time of this forum.

If any of you wish to ask anymore questions, there is a forum also on my new site. Thank you for all your feedback, what little there has been, it has been very valuable...as vomit is to a dog.

Apparently no one is interested in ETERNAL LIFE and IMMEASURABLE WEALTH so I will check back never when you have rethought your positions more intelligently. I'm out of here.
                            Last edited by sign00; 12-27-2011, 05:09 AM. Reason: Simplify so morons can understand

Comment

kali ma!!! kali ma!!
                              ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

Working...
                              X