Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• russbo.com redux

It's coming.... the new russbo.com

Just to keep everyone up to date. I'm currently revising the entire site. I've got it all torn apart, ready to completely revise and rewrite. Along with a new color scheme and a completely new navigational system, expect the new site to be easier to traverse and explore. And, we won't have to deal with this FrontPage link failure nonsense again.

I hope to have it all up and running within the next few weeks.

If you've got any information that you'd like to see published on the site, please contact me as soon as possible.

The horror,
    doc
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Any day now....

Just testing the new navigation system for the site. It's taking a little longer than expected, because, well, the site is a bit huge. The site has been completely reorganized, and partially rewritten. The complete site overhaul will take place over the next two months. It's far too large for me to get it done now.

Just for your info, the main site is a little over four hundred megabytes. The secondary server holds about fifty megabytes. The tertiary server, with this forum on it, programs and everything else I've added to russbo.com, is a little over twenty gigabytes. (Don't ask me how that happened; frankly, I'm puzzled).

It's coming. I think you'll like the new navigation on russbo.com. It will open your eyes to places you just haven't been to before....
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

You're going to notice some problems with the site over the next few days, as we do some testing with the new navigation system, and some other site changes.

Please be patient. We should have it all worked out over the next few days.

russbo.com

Comment

Bookmarks and other things that don't work no mo...

The new navigation system, and site, is currently being uploaded and disinfected. You will notice that your bookmarks do not work well anymore. They probably won't work in the future either, with the exception of the discussion forum.

The best thing to do, is go to www.russbo.com, and start exploring. Please notify me of any broken links.

We'll have all of this finished over the next few days. Hope it works better for you.

doc

russbo.com

Comment

russbo.com search

There is a new search function on russbo.com, that automatically spiders the entire russbo.com sites every week. I think that you'll find this to be a better way to look for information on the sites. You can access it via the navigation menu on the left hand side.

If you have a Shaolin related site, and want to be included in this russbo.com search facility, please contact me directly.

doc

russbo.com

Comment

Java Script Navigation

The Java Script menu has been repaired.

It should no longer crash your computer, hang up, direct you to "The Teletubbies" site, or do other nasty things.

It works great now. Enjoy surfing the site.

russbo.com

Comment

Working...
            X