Mz Website will go away soon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by doc View Post
    Here, here's a picture you won't see on Facebook.

My son, the kingpin.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1328[/ATTACH]
    At least he stays local. You go to Thailand to go to Jail... LOL

Comment

DSC_0011.jpg

Referring to the fire-breathing dogs, in case you dont have one doc, here is my puppy coming right at you... 80 pounds and counting.

Comment

Originally posted by Maestro View Post
        lol...WOW!!!

im speechless theres no winning answer and im not diplomatic enough to win this one, all ill say is tahoe looks beautiful...
        Nice save...

Comment

lol i dont want the dogs who when they bark bee's fly out of their mouthes coming after me
          "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

Here's a hundred and forty pounds not giving a shit:

1-22-2005 12-39-32 PM.JPG
            Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
            russbo.com

Comment

Thats a nice one

Comment

Uwe, he's fourteen years old. Full blooded German, German Shepherd. Does nothing but sleep all day. Completely oblivious to everything, not a care in the world. Has one hell of a "leave me alone" attitude.

What a life.
                Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

A stubborn German...

Comment

lol, sounds like he learned from the master

Comment

Thats the way it should be... since dogs are a reflection of their owners...

Comment

Perhaps the days of personal websites are over, and all we will see in the future are blogs and facebook-pages, maintained by an arduous individual, but where all content is actually owned by a large company, making huge profits from adversitements for lousy and dispensable products and services.
                        I mean no disrespect for you or your decision, Uwe. I am just disillusioned over the online mass social media. I would join your facebook page since it looks really good, but I don't have an account on fb.
                        For me, going along with the times sometimes has too high a price. Heck, I haven't even been to these forums for quite a few years.

The pictures of your dogs are nice btw But doc, you seriously need to teach that german shepherd some tricks, it's a working dog!
                        Here is my dog, equally not giving a shit.
                        IMG_0205.jpg

Comment

cute lil dog, wish more people were still on russbo sometimes, but what u gonna do things change, not always for the better i think fb is ridiculous honestly but uwe got a nice page.

Comment

Originally posted by Asger View Post
                            Perhaps the days of personal websites are over, and all we will see in the future are blogs and facebook-pages, maintained by an arduous individual, but where all content is actually owned by a large company, making huge profits from adversitements for lousy and dispensable products and services.
                            I mean no disrespect for you or your decision, Uwe. I am just disillusioned over the online mass social media. I would join your facebook page since it looks really good, but I don't have an account on fb.
                            For me, going along with the times sometimes has too high a price. Heck, I haven't even been to these forums for quite a few years.

The pictures of your dogs are nice btw But doc, you seriously need to teach that german shepherd some tricks, it's a working dog!
                            Here is my dog, equally not giving a shit.
                            [ATTACH=CONFIG]1332[/ATTACH]

Asger, I see where you are coming from and believe me switching to FB and a blog was not an easy decision. I am attempting to maintain the level I had before in regards to advertising, etc. We will see how it goes....

Comment

Asger, where hell have you been? Wow, it's been years.

And yes, your dog does the "I don't give a shit" thing much better than mine.... Though I doubt your dog takes it as far as shitting all over the living room and then going back to sleep.

russbo.com

Comment

I have to say that all these years I always thought your avatar depicted you sitting in a boat tinkering with some diving gear. Only just now I took the time to look properly at it and think about it. It turned out to be a rollercoaster coach.
                                Being away for some time always offers you a new and fresh look at things and reveals many interesting details and gives you new valuable insight.

I've just been around, you know. After I came back from China, I stopped hanging around here for some reason. I've often missed the good and, perhaps more often than appropriate, quite humorous discussions going on here.
                                Meanwhile, no my dog doesn't shit indoors. It has actually been brought up in a responsible fashion, you know.

Good to see you three are still here though. Cheers.

Comment

Working...
                                X