Baby Boomers in USA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baby Boomers in USA

I found a compelling essay about how the baby boomers managed to screw generation x and y: those jerks.

A data-based look at the financial context of the past 30 years from the perspective of Gen X. I am honored to publish an insightful ess...

The article disregards two things:

The glut of houses in the future when us baby boomers die off, leading to lower prices and more opportunity for investment.
    Obama: The destruction of the health care system with Obamacare, the destruction of the future economy and value of the dollar with his economic policies.

So, considering the second, I guess you guys are fucked. You all got what you wanted. Good luck.
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Comment

I guess I am left with few choices:

1) Suffer- "Thank you sir may I have another."
      2) Move to Thailand.
      3) Join a cult.
      4) Enjoy what little time remains before it all goes to hell- Vegas anyone.

Comment

Vegas has gone to hell. Unless you speak Spanish. Thailand is your best option.
        Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
        russbo.com

Comment

Working...
        X