Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shaoin Gong Fu Training in Hungary with Shi Xing Hong

Hungarian Training Seminars

I spoke with Shi Xing Hong a few times over the past two weeks. He is holding a month long training session at his school in Hungary, just outside of Budapest. I have discussed with him the possibility of having some members of the community here, have the opportunity to visit Budapest and train with him. He has agreed.

However, I need to make this perfectly clear, I cannot, nor can the Russbo Education Corporation, the Russbo Corporation, or the Shaolin Chan Wu Xue Yuan, be responsible for any difficulties or other problems associated with this training seminar. We are just helping to advertise a program for Shi Xing Hong. The cost of the program is $300 a week, which includes housing, food, and training. Training consists of Shaolin gong fu, Shaolin history, and Buddhism. It's the real thing. You can stay for one, two, three, or four weeks.

Here is the process. I will get into this loop solely for the purpose of trying to make this procedure as safe and as difficulty free as possible. If you want to go to Hungary to train with Shi Xing Hong, you need to do the following:
    • Contact me as soon as possible.
    • Obtain your air tickets, to arrive around July 1st, in Budapest Hungary. Get the appropriate visas relative to your country's requirements. Also obtain good travel insurance, in case you get injured.
    • Fax Shi Xing Hong's school to notify them of your arrival date so that they can pick you up at the airport. His school fax number is 0036-12435938
    • Notify me of your arrival date in Budapest, so that I can call Shi Xing Hong, to remind him of your arrival. (I will not be responsible for failed pick ups. This is not my program).
    • Bring US dollars for payment, and whatever work out clothing, etc, that you think you might need. (The FeiYue's are the sneaker of choice for gong fu; I will have them available on the DocStore this week).
    • Once you have your air ticket, contact me so that I can give you Shi Xing Hong's cell number (as an emergency back up, in case you arrive in Budapest and no one picks you up).

I hope that you have a good time. Please remember that you might not be training "one on one" with Shi Xing Hong; but, I have been reassured that he will be available for teaching during this time period. Also be advised that I am not receiving any financial remuneration for my services here.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

doc
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Working...
X