the pillage

Everything is everything, reality
    I keep my mind on everything, cause everything
    ain't always everything, and everything
    that you see ain't reality, they just illusions

amitabha
    "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

and this is why we have small spinning protecitve energy universes implanted in us by true masters of falun gong.

- zach

p.s. i'm sorry, i'm in a strange mood, i'm not supposed to be awake yet for the love of god.

Comment

Woo, havn't been back here in a while. Might as well pick off from where i left off with new found wisdom and again in months time i will think i sounded like an idiot.

Karma - through using the sedona method i've learned exactly what it is. The mind is collection of all thoughts, the subconcious mind being only those thoughts we're not looking at now. Thoughts are energy that manifest in our world as reality. All previous thoughts will, if not immediately, at some point manifest in the world. The more clear the mind is, the more powerful it becomes because we are able to focus on our thoughts more intensily.

If you study the system of yogacara then that gives the intellectual version of this stuff too. In yogacara there are 8 levels of conciousness and the eight is the store house for karmic seeds. Seeds create habit energy which gives rise to more seeds etc.

Basically, to know what your current karma is, simply look around you. See what your demonstrating in your life. You are responsible for everything that happens to you. It would not happen if you had not thought of it at some time previously.

You don't have to take my word for it. Buy the sedona method book by Hale and do the exercises and watch your life change as you release what you don't want.

As for monks fighting. The truth here lies in taking on the mind set of the monks i think. Bodhisattvas are allowed to break their vows if through compasion they must do so to protect another. Here we have it. They were on the path to being bohisattvas and they would need to protect themselves and others at some point. They were probaly influenced from comers to the temple also.

At the same time. It isn't that important. Just interesting to discuss i think.
        help me, i'm confused

Comment

if you saw the monk tour you know they willing to fight to defend the emporer once but not willing to be his goons
          Nothing is more frightening than ignorance in action - Goethe

Comment

Working...
          X