No announcement yet.

Any kung fu schools in Milton Florida?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any kung fu schools in Milton Florida?

any one know iuf there is any kung fu schools on milton florida

Where is Milton, Florida? And did you try looking in a phone book? That's the big yellow thingie in the closet....

lol,
    doc
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Comment

I found this.

Well, I just have a Yellow Pages ... Found this one. Don't know who the heck they are, but they are in the book.

MARTIAL ARTS AMERICA (850) 983-0870
      4050 AVALON BLVD
      MILTON, FL 32583
      I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
      "Life can keep providing the rain and I'll keep providing the parade."
      "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
      "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

Comment

WTF are you doing with a Milton Florida yellow pages? (Since you live in Las Vegas).

Looking for new "religious experiences" on the east coast perhaps?

And where is Milton, Florida....
        Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

Too much free time

North of Bagdad?
          Attached Files
          I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
          "Life can keep providing the rain and I'll keep providing the parade."
          "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
          "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

Comment

WTF part of Florida is THAT?

(and it is north of bagdad.... lol)

russbo.com

Comment

Panhandle...... wow, what a place.....lol interesting people there. We'll keep it at that.
              practice wu de

Comment

Working...
              X