Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top Quality Deng Feng Schools

Hello people

I've been wondering since there are so many schools in Deng Feng, all teaching more or less the same thing the same way, there must be a lot of competition amongst the schools to which are the best. And in best I mean most successful in competions (sanshou and forms) and highest quality, not neccesarily the biggest.

I know Shi De Yang and Shi De Cheng are highly regarded for their traditional forms knowledge. Are they able to transfer their knowledge to their students? How are their schools regarded? Some private schools also must be considerd 'up there'. I know of Tagou because it massive but does it produce champions? And what about Yang Li Quan's school. I've heard he's the most senoir shaolin master in Deng Feng. What his school like?

I ask all of this since I'll be there for the festival later this year and would like to check out the schools. I'm sure it will be difficult to just walk into a school and judge the quality therfore I'm asking for your help.

Thanks in advance
    WushuSpear

quality dengfeng schools

I have just posted a reply to your question about quality DengFeng schools, in ask the gang section

Comment

Thanks

Thanks for the heads up. I'll check it out.

WushuSpear

Comment

Working...
      X