No announcement yet.

check out this article

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

maestro- Those people do exist, but that's not the general vibe at any of those places I mentioned. Yang Jwing Mings books are really dry compared to alot of other tai chi/ qiogong. etc. books. He's more of a doctor or scientist than a mystic. And the first article was written not by Gin Soon, but by one of his students.

If you come through Chinatown check out Silky Way on Kneeland st. big ma supply store. One last point, there's teachers here who don't have schools/ websites. I found my teacher on a flier at a bookstore. His name is Paul Rosado and if I hadn't seen that flier I never would have found him. So being a local, you can find some less established stuff too.
    "I'm like Tupac: Who can stop me?"

Comment

well

well i cant remember them all, i am going to read some more ming books..

but i remember that guy who said he trained with dr yang and he was talking abou astral projection and all this weird stuff just from his chi kung training...

then there was some other things arhat mentioned once , and he seemed like a typical wkk wannabe or whatever you wanna call those guys

do i know for sure? no

do i seriously doubt that kinda stuff? yes

but i dont see the reasoning in a master performing a high level technique on a student just to show that it works or whatever

lets see this taichi guy stop a football player charging at him, if he could do that then id be impressed or even if it was just a regular person, even if he could make them stop completely or somethinl ike you were saying..itd be worth training in

but when these masters only do this stuff on their students you kinda get the idea of "brain washing"

because it is an abnormal claim
      "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

i have arttended one of his chi gong seminars and your right he does TALK ABOUT astral progection. He also talks about Star Wars, ailens and physic healing, but its not apart of his chi cung training. he doesent mind discussing theories about many topics brought up in class, but that doesent mean he thinks hes a jedi master

anyway thanks for clearing that up maestro
        life is a cumquat (Maxwell Smart)

Comment

I got a vcd called Natural Boxing of Du Xinwu . this was just a few days ago. It was 5 bucks. but in the first couple minutes the guy does chi projection. knocks over a brick. I have no idea whether it's real or not. I do know that he makes his sidekick guy do some embarrassing mandarin duck kung fu. If I figure out a way to post the clip I will. The chances are about one in a thousand.the vcd is on here

Comment

I just experianced the "ching " while watching mtv real life today. This very stupid girl was being led around by this guy who could care less about her but she was so in love with him. I wasn't moving, yet I was laughing incrdibly hard at the same time.

Comment

Now how many times have we seen that before, LOL...
              Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
              russbo.com

Comment

Working...
              X