Stuff for sale...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stuff for sale...

Just uploaded some stuff for sale in the Classifieds: two of the famous doc cameras, the ones that have been responsible for all of the images on this site, are now for sale. They've traveled all over China on my quest to rampage and stun natives. Check out the General Merchandise/Photography section of the Classifieds for more information.
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

"The shit has to go" SALE

Now, in the Classifieds section, anything that I personally have listed, can be bought with a 20% discount. I'm back for a few months, and I want to get rid of this stuff.

Further discounts can be had for begging, pleading, or lap dances.

Contact me for further information.
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

If I knew how to use that Mook Jong, I would totally buy it.

How do you accept payment?
      Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

Cash is acceptable. Real, dirty, wrinkled US dollar bills. With big numbers on the corners. And lap dances. Provided by real, dirty, not so wrinkled lap dancers. With big, oh, you get the idea.

russbo.com

Comment

So if I wanna buy that punching bag, I'd give you money and you'd fill it with dancers? How does this work? It's my first time.
          Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

I'd fill it with dancers, or whatever you wanted me to fill it with.

All for the right price.

In russboworld, you can get anything. For the right price.

russbo.com

Comment

Working...
            X