Passing of Leo the Lionfish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Passing of Leo the Lionfish

Ambitious, ruthless, untiring, clever and strikingly beautiful, Leo the Lionfish with his little black beady eyes captured the hearts of all who entered the russbo.com offices. Leo was part the first generation of fish to join the new aquarium at russbo.com. He heroically survived the many chemistry changes of his new saltwater world and is very missed by his other tankmates, The Eel Brothers and Starfish Twins.
    Today, upon returning from lunch and running errands, Doc and I were able to witness the last moments of Leo’s short little life. We passed the Aquarium and saw Leo floating on top of the water. He was still fighting to stay alive and we made a brave attempt to keep him with us. Even with all the emergency efforts taken to save him, Leo took his final gulp of saltwater and gently his fins stopped moving about 9 PM. Leo had only been around a brief couple months, he was part of the rebuilding of russbo.com’s new look, planning meetings for the near future and will be truly miss by all.
    Thank You Leo for being a pioneer and setting the water for others to follow.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Steve; 07-02-2003, 08:47 AM.
    I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
    "Life can keep providing the rain and I'll keep providing the parade."
    "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
    "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

Well, this is all fine and dandy, and the whole thing just brings tears to my eyes, but, let's expose this whole wonder in death thing, and let's see what Leo REALLY looked like on his deathbed, belly up, gasping his last little fish breath...
    Attached Files
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Comment

Memorial Services

A memorial service will be held Sun. July 13 at the Congregational Church of the Olympic Gardens , Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas Nevada, at 11:30 pm. Relatives and friends are kindly invited to attend. In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to the Cheetah's Scholarship for Lost and Wayward Strippers, c/o the Doc Foundation/Russbo Scholarship Office of Institutional Advancement and Delinquency, or, you can just buy the grieving members of the russbo.com team some lap dances. Interment will be held Mon., July 14 at the Russbo Corporate Offices backyard, third planter from the south wall, near the huge pile of dog shit.
      Attached Files
      Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
      russbo.com

Comment

Two more.

We could add two more fish to the list, but I guess we will not remember them too this way since they did not survive more than 24 hours... one was only less than 2 hours in the tank. Little sucker got himself wedged between the back wall and glass.. More to come.
        I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
        "Life can keep providing the rain and I'll keep providing the parade."
        "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
        "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

Comment

Working...
        X