Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Shaolin kung fu?

sohan is offline Registered Member: no custom title Registered Member
    http://www.urbanmartialarts.com/indexUMAnew.html is the site of the place that does JKD and a few other martial arts.

I'm just going to take Fa Hui's advice, and not sign up to that school. Unlucky for me, it's the only school in leicester I think.

I asked my friend about the JKD club @ st johns that does free style karate n other stuff, and he said to me it's an ok club. He's been doing karate for years now, and is black belt dan 2 (15 years old). So i'm going to go with a few mates who wants to try JKD, and see what it's like.

I'll reply here, tell you guys what the club was like (JKD not shaolin).
    Last edited by sohan; 08-03-2007 at 11:44 PM.

Blog Entries
    The JKD club looks good. Plus there's no harm in trying out school for free for 30 days. I would definitely look into it.
    "For some reason I'm in a good mood today. I haven't left the house yet, though. "

"fa hui, you make buddhism sexy." -Zachsan

"Friends don't let friends do Taekwondo." -Nancy Reagan

The whole concept of these schools using the shaolin name is actually going to be a topic for discussion, as I've gotten some interesting emails about it, and have a lot to say.

Once I get the new site online. Hundreds of pages. UGH. Any day now...
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12