• Show
Clear All

• MORE shaolin?

http://terriblemonk.org

dave
    simple and natural is my method,
    true and sincere is my principle --Tse Sigung

Monk?

I don't know if he is really a monk, but in one of the pics it looks like he is wearing FeiYue shoes. Now on sale in Docstore.
    I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
    "Life can keep providing the rain and I'll keep providing the parade."
    "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
    "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

Comment

Yeah, saw this link posted elsewhere... this guy is sort of funny, posing in front of his own poster constantly...
      practice wu de

Comment

Curious here, shaolinstylee, whats wu de translate too? Is that anything like wu ji?
        Show me a man who has forgotten words, so that I can have a word with him.

Comment

Hey, his Shaolin "monk uniform" comes with a "generation" belt. And it costs 150 USD.

Wow. we must be doing something wrong.
          Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
          russbo.com

Comment

heh

He earned the Shaolin Gong Fu Black Belt Superior Grade after ten years of intense study. The power Master Shin Do gained during his 2 ½ years of study at the monastery won him the sobriquet, “Terrible Monk.”
            heheh. Terrible Monk... thats kinda what I was thinking...

Comment

Belts..

I thought Shaolin Gong Fu did not have Colored Belt Rankings and it was in Korea?
              I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
              "Life can keep providing the rain and I'll keep providing the parade."
              "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
              "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

Comment

wu = martial (like in wu shu)
                de = virtue (in dao DE jing)

So its martial art virtues

dave
                simple and natural is my method,
                true and sincere is my principle --Tse Sigung

Comment

I dont know for you but this "monk" dont look like a Chinese...
                  martial way is mine, death one is yours
                  call me last bodyguard of the lohan chuan, call me the one who will bring wu de to occident, call me, the one

Comment

dave hit it on the head... oh, and I don't know how much of that some of these guys have...lol
                    practice wu de

Comment

With a name like "shin do"?
                      Not to make fun of people's names or anything, but this sounds like something you'd find in my local sushi bar...
                      Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
                      russbo.com

Comment

hehe yeah
                        call me last bodyguard of the lohan chuan, call me the one who will bring wu de to occident, call me, the one

Comment

Lots of Shin Dos

Doc,

the Sushi Comparison is not too bad.

Here are few more Shin Dos:

Jin Shin Do - Acupressure and massage (Doc special)

Kyu Shin Do - Offshoot of Shotokan Karate

To Shin Do - Ditto

Hon-Shin-Do - Christian Academy of Martial Arts offshoot

And the winner is: Sho Shin Do

Excerpt from their collateral

Sho Shin Do was founded by Glenn Sandford on 29th May 1998. The training is based on a unique blending of Martial systems which support Sensei's philosophy of non-aggression, strong characters and active personal development. On his first trip to China Glenn studied Tai Chi and an introduction to Traditional Chinese Medicine with the Hunan academy (A traditional Medicine research institute). On his second trip Glenn was able to train with Sifu Ma Ding Fu from the Shaolin tradition and Ou Yang Zhao Xiong a famous and fine artist and practitioner of his families own style of Gong Fu.

Enjoy!

Comment

LOL I've just finished a class in jin shin do. Now I know how to cure headaches and more. Terrible monk looks like he's constipated, maybe he needs jin shin on his large intestine and pts, and GB 21, and Du 20.
                            Show me a man who has forgotten words, so that I can have a word with him.

Comment

This "terrible monk" is just like (or at least he look like he is) I was 5 years ago...he think he is the center of univers and the best warrior possible. lol

Comment

Working...
                              X