International Orders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• International Orders

Well, I screwed up. What else is new. It's a long story, which I won't get into.

Basically, our merchant account does not handle international credit card verification. I am currently working on this issue, but, because I'm "international" now myself, it might take some time. I should have the system set up to take international credit cards by September. In the meantime, you can use the PayPal option to purchase things.

Also, we're working on configuring the program to calculate international shipping via the US Postal service. Currently, we use UPS, which, for domestic USA orders, is relatively cheap, but for international orders, is a bit expensive. Rick is working on the new US Postal service shipping rates for international orders. He should have it put together in the program soon.

More stuff coming for the store. Just got another shipment today. And I'll be buying during my next trip to China....
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Working...
X