X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holiday in Russbo Land

A big kiss to the birthday child....
    Attached Files
    Don’t take life too serious, as you won’t get out of it alive anyway.

Hey, that's great!

Happy Birthday man...

To our favourite evil and pretentious real live asshole...

(there, that's my present...)

Enjoy advanced age!

Comment

Isn't the B-day tomorrow?.......
      On the 2nd?......

Never mind.......Happppppppppy B-day Doc.....
      M.K

Comment

Party!

Birthday Party at Doc's house...
        I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
        "Life can keep providing the rain and I'll keep providing the parade."
        "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
        "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

Comment

I had to change the first one

Doc,

happy birthday. Initially I had a simple message there, but I considered it not worthwhile. here is the revised edition.

People know how to read a book with words but not a book without words. People know how to play a stringed instrument, but not one without strings.
          If you only know how to recognize something practical and nothing spiritual, how can you appreciate the wonders of music and books.
          Attached Files

Comment

To our favorite evil and pretentious real live asshole...

Wow. Thanks guys. I'm touched. Really.

This has been the best birthday a guy could ever have. The very best. I'll never forget it.

Sniff.
            Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
            russbo.com

Comment

Your Birthday Cake.

We decorated and got you a cake for your Birthday. We will keep it till you get back.
              Attached Files
              I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
              "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
              "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

Comment

Happy B-day Doc! Some wisdom I've learned over the years:
                The wise man walks with his head bowed, humble like the dust. At least that's what I tell women when I'm looking down at their breasts instead of looking them in the eye.

Comment

So Doc, time to come clean. Do each of those little balloon things on the cake represent a decade or a century?

Comment

Happy f***ing birthday.

Comment

I'm hoping that they represent the number of lap dances that await me upon my return to the US....

Line 'em up Steve. Get them warmed up for me...
                      Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
                      russbo.com

Comment

OH NO!

There are not that many strippers in Vegas to fill that order. And getting all those dancers will be as easy as it was getting a model for the store.

Comment

A whole year has gone by...

Where did the year go?

Comment

BBBBBBBBBBBBB-day

Did it zoom by or went by really really slowly?.....
                            For me it went very very verrrrrryyyyy sllooowww.......:0

Happy B-day doc- I wish u the best and hope u feel a year younger?haha....
                            Any way..I'm back and docs' got a Birthday.......Everything is cool
                            M.K

Comment

whens docs bday?

and 03 went by without me noticeing..

to much play will do that or what?

amitabha..
                              "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

Working...
                              X