No announcement yet.

Love

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great. Glad you guys have my life all worked out.
    thats sort of what they do doc.. or at least try to.... I thought you learned that earlier in the thread.
    practice wu de

Comment

there is nothing wrong with you old holey teeshirts.but if you think your going to make money wearing old shirts ,i dont think so.unless you only have old blind customers.lol lol .i think you should dress in your suite and tie with your cowboy boot and hat and we will name you garth.so take singing lessons.oh you also have to grow a goatee on your chin get the hole GQ look going you will make good money.lol lol

Comment

Well, it sounds like an interesting story. Glad to see that you didn't kick the bucket quite yet; but, remember any of us can go at anytime, death waits for no one and breathing in is no guarantee for breathing out.

Just remember when your practicing the virtue on spending time with hookers in Asia or anywhere for that matter, that your seriously putting yourself at risk for some sort of STD (or STI). (Boy, I'm happy to be totally celibate, less to worry about). Just take care of yourself Doc, and everyone for that matter.

Well, I see that it's obvious that this place is not for a Buddhist Monk. If anyone needs me, I'll be in the Buddhist Section practicing sitting meditation.

Hey, maybe I'll get enlightened.

hahahahaha

not

Comment

You'll probably get more "enlightened" in this section, lol
          Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
          russbo.com

Comment

like something out of Monozine
            "I'm like Tupac: Who can stop me?"

Comment

This isn't monozine man.

This is russbo.com.

Real life. The real ****.

lol
              Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

lol.........great story Doc, are you sure don't freelance mills and boone novels in downtime???

Cheneyennes words , sad but true. Unfortunately alot of people who will ever helpyou have indeed ulterior motives. But not to get into that here................ you mentioned a part 2?? Is that the chicky you're shacked up with now??

( okay , okay, I admit it. I am a sucker for a good love story. ( or at least a good break up story at min ) who needs a television right?

So you were saying..............

Comment

Hot damn, your post was nearly a full year since the last post... Nothing wrong with that I suppose.

Comment

These are what you call "classics". I remember RJW being quite surprised that I had the balls to write this one, lol. Nothing wrong with cruising around the forums and the site; there's some "interesting" stuff within.

russbo.com

Comment

Things are always getting resurrected around here.
                      practice wu de

Comment

Originally posted by doc
                        Who said I fell in love?

I'm too old for that ****.... lol

Everybody has completely missed the message within. I'm surprised.

More to come.

Does rule #1 apply here?

Comment

I tend to think not. For various reasons.

russbo.com

Comment

Some of us just don't comment when we get it doc...

I think I got it...
                            practice wu de

Comment

Working...
                            X