Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Doc!

Hi Doc!

What do you mean? like Kung fu schools or Shaolin Monks Schools?

For now here is mine www.shaolinnorthwest.com . It still needs work but at least it is up -A-

~Jason

hey Tao of Wushu... its dezhen from kfo... just saw you posted so saying hi

dave
    simple and natural is my method,
    true and sincere is my principle --Tse Sigung

Comment

web site listings

Hi

Make sure that you take advantage of the new Links section on the site. (Follow the Links hyperlink from the site). You can input your favorite websites in there, in their appropriate categories. Pretty nifty program this links thingie...
      Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
      russbo.com

Comment

thanks for the info Doc. I'll be sure to add it as soon as i get the chance. And i was wondering if you could add my site to your USA kung fu schools listings?

~Jason

Comment

Originally posted by Tao of Wushu
          thanks for the info Doc. I'll be sure to add it as soon as i get the chance. And i was wondering if you could add my site to your USA kung fu schools listings?

~Jason
          Jason,

I've taken down a good part of the schools section, and have redirected people on the site to the new Links page. That Links page has a lot of functionality, including pictures and stuff. You can put your school in the appropriate category there.

doc
          Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
          russbo.com

Comment

doc

doc is very good guy,I guess

Comment

Working...
            X