my icon: changing my personal avatar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my icon: changing my personal avatar

any one know where to get my icon i cant remeber or anyone know where to get shaolin or any other kinda icons thats simmilar??????

ICON?
    Are you asking about your avatar?
    practice wu de

Comment

yupyup

yes im talking about my uhh avatar

Comment

go to user cp... then go to edit options... then it should be on the bottom... or you can make your own, and upload it... I don't remember what the size of these are (75x75) maybe... You should be able to find some info on this in the help sections of the forums...
        practice wu de

Comment

100x100 max
          practice wu de

Comment

Change Avatar

Kinda like he said....
            Goto User CP (Control Panel).. Edit Opitions.. Scroll to the bottom. Click Change Avatar.. upload a pic or whatever, make 100 x 100 max and you should have a new Avatar..
            Attached Files
            I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
            "Life can keep providing the rain and I'll keep providing the parade."
            "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
            "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

Comment

Yeah, like I said...lol
              I forgot that you could post pictures...
              practice wu de

Comment

I might suggest solely beneficial in addition to trusted facts, and so find it: Lindenhurst NY Accountant

Comment

Actually they are the best in this type of writing. I am sure you will never regret asking them for help. lenovo hard drive

Comment

They supply and post their best work. Whatever they post is error free and ture to a great extent. poly bag suppliers uk

Comment

Working...
                    X