Ted William's body decapitated...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ted William's body decapitated...

After Williams died July 5, 2002, his body was taken by private jet to the company in Scottsdale, Ariz. There, Williams' body was separated from his head in a procedure called neuroseparation, according to the magazine.

The operation was completed and Williams' head and body were preserved separately. The head is stored in a steel can filled with liquid nitrogen. It has been shaved, drilled with holes and accidentally cracked 10 times, the magazine said. Williams' body stands upright in a 9-foot tall cylindrical steel tank, also filled with liquid nitrogen.

The procedure, approved by Williams' son, John Henry, and daughter, Claudia, carries a $136,000 bill. Alcor claims it is still owed $111,000. (From Fox News)

Sheer genius. I'm in awe...

(They dropped his frozen head a few times, lol.)
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

What in the **** are his kids smoking that they approved that process........................ whatever happened to good old fashioned funeral pyre's?

And good god, the head has been "cracked several times" and had holes drilled in it? Crazy people never cease to amaze me. Now I'm going to have to make sure i have specific instructions for my internment in my will, god forbid my kids ever decide to do something that dumb.
    Show me a man who has forgotten words, so that I can have a word with him.

Comment

Maybe he was hoping to be a head in a bucket... like in futurama...
      practice wu de

Comment

Ah the James Bond funeral: "I'd like to be chilled, shakein' but not stirred!"

Comment

Working...
        X