Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is video of Shi De Cheng's wushu guan in the Video Library, Gong Fu, disciple/student performed.
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Comment

Shi de cheng opend his school in 2000, only 3 years ago, how are all his student on the video so good?
      Dont answer by a stupid thing like: because he is a good master.
      martial way is mine, death one is yours
      call me last bodyguard of the lohan chuan, call me the one who will bring wu de to occident, call me, the one

Comment

He's a good master.
        Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

about this good master, lol, what is this legend of this monk, he was train at I forgot which wu shu university, and now I heard he is in Austria, wasn't he supposed to go at las vegas?
          call me last bodyguard of the lohan chuan, call me the one who will bring wu de to occident, call me, the one

Comment

I'm getting him at the airport at 4 PM.

He didn't train at a wu shu university, he grew up in the Shaolin temple proper. He has taught in Austria, Italy, and France, and he returns there regularly. You can read more about him in the MONKS section of SITE CONTENT/SHAOLIN.

russbo.com

Comment

would it be possible for you to show this picture to Shi de cheng?

Oh **** it is too big, I m going to put it in the photo library
              it is done...go on his link
              http://x.russbo.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=3126&password=&sort=1&cat=500& page=1

Comment

YES? would it be possible?

Comment

wouhou, doc?

Comment

Doooooooooooooooooooc ?

Comment

I showed Shi De Cheng your picture. He said something like "Morro", which I guess is your name.

He was very happy to see it; he sends his regards to you and to the rest of your gang over there in Italy. He wants you to know that he's in Las Vegas now, having a wonderful time, learning English, and training every day.

It most definitely brought a smile to his face.

russbo.com

Comment

I m happy of that, but I m not responsable of this smile, Nello Mauro is not me, he is a friend of my master and of our school (Nello is a wu shu master)...he have very good student...

oh yes something else, de cheng also know my master, just remind him his name: josé magné. According to what my master said there is a picture of de cheng and my master on his site but the picture is too little on the net to recognise them.

Comment

an other thing: could you ask him if he knwow a student of nello call Ullyse, or something like that...he is doing many drunken forms and win every style contest, maybe he will remember.

Comment

doc, how does he find the time to take care of his students?

Comment

He's probably going to be staying here in Las Vegas with me for about two to three months. I'm not sure at this time. His students back in China are being well taken care of by his coaches. His school kind of runs on its own, without much input needed by him, as do most of these domestic Chinese schools do. I'll talk to him about the other stuff.

russbo.com

Comment

Originally posted by shaolin_disciple_fei_hung
                                Shi de cheng opend his school in 2000, only 3 years ago, how are all his student on the video so good?
                                Dont answer by a stupid thing like: because he is a good master.
                                You also have to look at how much they train (with a good master and coaches (assuming they are all good, which I'd have to guess so)).
                                practice wu de

Comment

Working...
                                X