Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Shi De Cheng Wushu Guan

Talking

Hehe okey seems like mine differs a little from yours too haha, in my theres no jumping from pu bu to pu bu =). But the crouchguard backkick thingy is in mine too. Ive learned ying shou gun from Shi Yan Seng (first non chinese to become monk) and a little from his master Shi Yong Ting. But im only a beginner hehe, altought ive had time to learn xia hong chuan, wu bu chuan, ying shou gun, tong bei chuan. My school is in sweden, theres one seperate monk traning in gothenburg, then theres our club in stockholm.

Costs of Shi De Cheng wushu guan

Shi De Cheng's school charges 25 USD per day which includes training, food, and residence at the school. Accomodations are not all that bad, but, you can also stay at a local hotel, for more money. Depending upon the hotel, you can spend anywhere from 20 to 40 USD a day. Let Decheng arrange the hotel for you, he can get the "doc rate" at the FengYuan, which is a three star hotel. You'll do worse if you try to arrange it for yourself.

For longer training periods, such as two weeks, or a month, or a year, that's all completely negotiable. It gets cheaper than 25 USD a day the longer that you stay. He has no set prices for longer periods of time. This is something that needs to be discussed with him upon your arrival. Also, I don't recommend anyone "decide" to spend an entire year there. Take it one week at a time, get a feel for the place, and decide as you go. Living there is not as bad as it used to be, but, it still is far from life in the western hemisphere.
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

cost for a long period

Hi doc, I ve read your site all day since it was 2 until now (it is 8). Just a short resume of myself. I began to be intesest in martial art a few years ago years, then I began shaolin kung fu. I began readings tonnes of books text... of shaolin, and then just like anyone my master talk to me about it...
    I first though going at shaolin was impossible since I ve read in a magasine that one year is 25 thousand dollar. Then I saw on tv a French guy which has gone their, his name his Andreas Bascow or something likle this. At this moment at knew my futur was at shaolin.
    Then I discover the shaolin temple secular disciple's union. At this moment I was really realy happy because the cost was not so high and according to what they said and what I saw on picture it seems qiet good. I talk a lot with student of their, and In was ready to go their but... knowing russbo.com is well informed I send a mail to ask about it... and I had a really really bad new, it was a few days ago, and since this moment, I passed my day and my night looking after another school, looking especially for shi de cheng's and shi de qian's school. The best place I found was shi de cheng's, and believe me I really look after a good school. The only criter I absolutly want is a high quality train.
    For this I am pretty sure that shi de cheng's is what I look for. I still have problem about it, the cost of it. You can ask the shaolin temple's secular student, I am really someone who wantr to stay long and train hard. Please doc help me to go there, even only by telling me info on it. For exmple I know you allready tell it but in usd, what is the price in dollar.
    Omitofu

USD = United States Dollar

As you are from Belgium you might be interested in converting USD in Euro, so today’s mid market rate is at
    1 Euro to 1.08 USD.

Hope this helps.

Cheye

oh that's it

Oh that's it. Good news, every things on here is in usd and I was afraid to have to convert them. Thanks

There is video of Shi De Cheng's wushu guan in the Video Library, Gong Fu, disciple/student performed.
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Shi de cheng opend his school in 2000, only 3 years ago, how are all his student on the video so good?
    Dont answer by a stupid thing like: because he is a good master.
    martial way is mine, death one is yours
    call me last bodyguard of the lohan chuan, call me the one who will bring wu de to occident, call me, the one

He's a good master.

russbo.com

about this good master, lol, what is this legend of this monk, he was train at I forgot which wu shu university, and now I heard he is in Austria, wasn't he supposed to go at las vegas?
    martial way is mine, death one is yours
    call me last bodyguard of the lohan chuan, call me the one who will bring wu de to occident, call me, the one

I'm getting him at the airport at 4 PM.

He didn't train at a wu shu university, he grew up in the Shaolin temple proper. He has taught in Austria, Italy, and France, and he returns there regularly. You can read more about him in the MONKS section of SITE CONTENT/SHAOLIN.

russbo.com

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast