Shi De Yang Wushu Guan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shi De Yang Wushu Guan

The following is a price schedule from Shi De Yang's school in Dengfeng. I visited with him today. The school is nice, with about three hundred domestic students, and a few rare foreigners.

Foreigners generally get their own room, or they share with another. There are 8 foreigner rooms available. Western toilet is available, no showers, typical Chinese outdoor latrine. Prices include everything. Most training is from able coaches, if De Yang is in town, he will also teach from time to time. Video of school will be posted in File Library once I get back and process it. Following is directly from Shi De Yang's Standard Fee schedule.

Fee Schedule

Short term, one to three days, price 30 USD a day
    When studying less than three hours a day, price 14 USD per hour
    One week, price, 140 USD, save 70 USD
    Two weeks, price, 200 USD, save 220 USD
    Month, price, 400 USD, save 500 USD
    Two months, price, 650 USD, save 1150 USD
    Three months, price, 860 USD, save 1840 USD
    Six months, price, 1560 USD, save 3840 USD
    Year, price, 2740 USD, save 8210 USD

All fees must be paid in full at time of registration. No return (refund?) after the first class. Six months for a term. If you register for a year, you can withdraw from next term and we return your fee for six months. But if you withdraw from the next term, you must send an application two months before the withdrawal.

School phone number is 86 0371 2861463
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Hello Doc

There's a group from South Africa that is training in De Yang's school. If you're still there and in around the neighbourhood I'd appreciate you saying hello from SA.

Thanks
    WushuSpear

Comment

There is a video of Shi De Yang's school in the Video Library of this forum.
      Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
      russbo.com

Comment

Working...
      X