X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doc - Here is one for you

Doc,

here is an "interesting" style

Giant Robot Store and GR2 Gallery - Asian pop culture and beyond. Art, Prints, Toys, T-shirts and books. Located on Sawtelle Blvd in West Los Angeles

Can't wait for Cheyennes comments on that one.

Uwe

A comment from me...

well I just can’t disappoint Uwe as he’s like a father for us.

I always knew that there was also a style for me in the martial arts world...lol

Uwe, I just find it very amazing that you “suggest” this style to doc. Do you think he needs to train in it?

“So women's sexual Kung Fu is to transform the blood back to chi”

ahhhmmmm…huh??
    Transform the blood back to chi?? Oh well, it’s so comforting to know that some men always knew what was best for us women. Dear God, chuck some brain from the sky!

This is great I needed that laugh now, thank you for that post Uwe.

Cheye
    Don’t take life too serious, as you won’t get out of it alive anyway.

Comment

Cheyenne,

everything to please a lady.

As for suggesting it to Doc, I thought he would like it, since chasing skirts seems one of his preferred extracurricular activities.

Uwe

Comment

Thanks for the reference. Damn, I just didn't know those things.

In the future I shall be careful about the future locations of my seed. I shall make sure that they are nice and happy in warm tight comfy places. Don't want to get "all kinds of diseases" now.
        Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
        russbo.com

Comment

Doc, you’ll only get „all kind of diseases“ when you are spilling too much of your American premium breeding seed, the locations are of no importance.

everything to please a lady.
          Wow, a last surviving gentleman, I'm impressed (guys you should read and LEARN!!)

Cheye

Comment

a last surviving gentleman
            Wow, I thought you'd know better than that by now...

As far as the topic is concerned, I've read up a bit on some of the taoist traditions relating to the subject.. interesting to say the least.
            practice wu de

Comment

Wow, I thought you'd know better than that by now
              Hope should never die!! Or maybe I’m just hopelessly romantic...lol

Comment

Originally posted by Cheyenne
                Hope should never die!! Or maybe I’m just hopelessly romantic...lol

Both are good things.

Uwe

Comment

Working...
                X