Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Shaolin Temple Secular Disciple's Union (Shi Heng Jun's school: Da Fa Wen Si)

Shaolin Temple Secular Disciple's Union (Shi Heng Jun's school: Da Fa Wen Si)

Hi, I would like to know if the shaolin temple seculoar disciple union is good or not, if not i would like to know why, please reply it is important for me. If it is not good I ll go at shi de cheng's school (if it is not more expensive) what is the price ofr his school???

There is a video of Shi Heng Jun's old school in the Video Libary.
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

THIS one is the old?
    martial way is mine, death one is yours
    call me last bodyguard of the lohan chuan, call me the one who will bring wu de to occident, call me, the one

Yes, they just moved. Not sure where they went. But, it gives you a good idea as to how he runs his school (note bene the military style uniforms), and the typical quality of the facilities.
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

they went at fa wang temple, I think they are still their
    call me last bodyguard of the lohan chuan, call me the one who will bring wu de to occident, call me, the one

but one of their student told me that only foreigners go at fa wang, Chinese student are in a old factory or something like that.

Foreigners go to a temple near the base of Taishishan, in Dengfeng. No, I have not seen it, so I can't make a comment on it. Domestic Chinese students are moving to a new "factory" location. No doubt similar to what you see on the videos.

russbo.com

I dont understand something, why are all the students of the video wearing military cloth?
    I know shi heng jun is running a military school but, are they grade and all this like at the army?

This military style approach is quite common, both in the schools that I've seen in Dengfeng, and with some of the other monks (Shi Xing Hong has a very strongly militaristic disciplinary approach, that I've had to "talk" to him about, with respect to dealing with American students). These students are not military trainees, nor are they prospective military trainees. It's just a decision that some of these monks make. Some schools have different ideas of discipline than others.

I don't go along with it. When it comes to discipline, I feel that discipline follows respect. And respect is earned, not demanded. Which is why I really like Shi De Cheng's school. No strict discipline, no demands for strict discipline, no demands for respect. It just happens.

russbo.com

ah so it is just like a uniform, nothing more?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast