Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shaolin Temple Secular Disciple's Union (Shi Heng Jun's school: Da Fa Wen Si)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shaolin Temple Secular Disciple's Union (Shi Heng Jun's school: Da Fa Wen Si)

Hi, I would like to know if the shaolin temple seculoar disciple union is good or not, if not i would like to know why, please reply it is important for me. If it is not good I ll go at shi de cheng's school (if it is not more expensive) what is the price ofr his school???
    martial way is mine, death one is yours
    call me last bodyguard of the lohan chuan, call me the one who will bring wu de to occident, call me, the one

There is a video of Shi Heng Jun's old school in the Video Libary.
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Comment

THIS one is the old?
      call me last bodyguard of the lohan chuan, call me the one who will bring wu de to occident, call me, the one

Comment

Yes, they just moved. Not sure where they went. But, it gives you a good idea as to how he runs his school (note bene the military style uniforms), and the typical quality of the facilities.
        Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

they went at fa wang temple, I think they are still their

Comment

but one of their student told me that only foreigners go at fa wang, Chinese student are in a old factory or something like that.

Comment

Foreigners go to a temple near the base of Taishishan, in Dengfeng. No, I have not seen it, so I can't make a comment on it. Domestic Chinese students are moving to a new "factory" location. No doubt similar to what you see on the videos.

russbo.com

Comment

I dont understand something, why are all the students of the video wearing military cloth?
                I know shi heng jun is running a military school but, are they grade and all this like at the army?

Comment

This military style approach is quite common, both in the schools that I've seen in Dengfeng, and with some of the other monks (Shi Xing Hong has a very strongly militaristic disciplinary approach, that I've had to "talk" to him about, with respect to dealing with American students). These students are not military trainees, nor are they prospective military trainees. It's just a decision that some of these monks make. Some schools have different ideas of discipline than others.

I don't go along with it. When it comes to discipline, I feel that discipline follows respect. And respect is earned, not demanded. Which is why I really like Shi De Cheng's school. No strict discipline, no demands for strict discipline, no demands for respect. It just happens.

russbo.com

Comment

ah so it is just like a uniform, nothing more?

Comment

It's just a uniform.

When you think about it, was is a uniform?

russbo.com

Comment

Discipline???

Hey not to disagree with the great bald one here but I love discipline. I think a lot of schools lack discipline here. I have come to love and hate discipline. I love it when there's nothing like being shoved on your face and told to do 50 push ups for having your name tag crooked, dirty badge or dirty boots. I Guarantee the same mistake won't be repeated. I hate it when there is a 5 foot sawed off runt with stripes on his sleeves (who's got wayyyyy less experience than you) telling you how to run your ****. I love it when my girlie is disciplining me in the bedroom. I hate it when we got some fat un productive cops out there who are ROD. Well you get the point, After 8 years of service I am sick of wearing a uniform but oh well I can do without the uniform.
                        http://americanshaolinkungfu.org/3.html

Comment

Hey, not to disagree with you, but, there are different types of discipline.

Discipline that comes with earned respect, and discipline that comes with expected respect.

I'll write about this soon, once I get off these damn medications that are destroying my mind, lol.

russbo.com

Comment

200 % agreeing with what you just said !!!

Comment

well, after a look on their website, http://www.seculardisciple.com, the school seems like a good school on the surface.. not to expensive, very beautiful location, good accomodation,.

looks tempting, should just like to hear from someone who have actually trained there..

Comment

Working...
                              X