Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Shaolin Temple Secular Disciple's Union (Shi Heng Jun's school: Da Fa Wen Si)

It's just a uniform.

When you think about it, was is a uniform?
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Discipline???

Hey not to disagree with the great bald one here but I love discipline. I think a lot of schools lack discipline here. I have come to love and hate discipline. I love it when there's nothing like being shoved on your face and told to do 50 push ups for having your name tag crooked, dirty badge or dirty boots. I Guarantee the same mistake won't be repeated. I hate it when there is a 5 foot sawed off runt with stripes on his sleeves (who's got wayyyyy less experience than you) telling you how to run your ****. I love it when my girlie is disciplining me in the bedroom. I hate it when we got some fat un productive cops out there who are ROD. Well you get the point, After 8 years of service I am sick of wearing a uniform but oh well I can do without the uniform.

Hey, not to disagree with you, but, there are different types of discipline.

Discipline that comes with earned respect, and discipline that comes with expected respect.

I'll write about this soon, once I get off these damn medications that are destroying my mind, lol.
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

200 % agreeing with what you just said !!!
    martial way is mine, death one is yours
    call me last bodyguard of the lohan chuan, call me the one who will bring wu de to occident, call me, the one

Noble is offline Registered Member: no custom title Registered Member
    well, after a look on their website, http://www.seculardisciple.com, the school seems like a good school on the surface.. not to expensive, very beautiful location, good accomodation,.

looks tempting, should just like to hear from someone who have actually trained there..

PocTai is offline Registered Member: no custom title Registered Member

I train there

I train there. I've been training there off and on for two years now. A couple other foreigners are training there now. The rooms are temple style (it is a temple), so it's small, but large enough to fit your stuff and a bed and it's got electricity. The shower's working now and there are seperate toilets for the training students. We live on a different level than the monks and because of the location it's quiet and the air is cleaner. If you get bored easily you can pay 2 yuan to take a three-wheeler into town. Need to know anything else, just ask.

PocTai i heard that their training was crap, we learn nothing and all, but the settings seems very very nice!! Can you tell me about their training because i dont beleive what i heard?
    =========
    Peace out!

shi heng jun school

hi everybody,i'm planning to go this school in march,i think you were there in your last trip doc,so can you give your opinion.

thank you
    son of the light

o.k no reply, so i reply myself.

i arrive 28 to this school,and i post what i think.
    if anybody is interested on this school or another near this one, let me know may be i can help!!
    son of the light

http://x.russbo.com/vb/showthread.php?t=740
    http://x.russbo.com/vb/showthread.php?t=736
    http://x.russbo.com/vb/showthread.php?t=1273

I have much to say on this, I still have not gotten around to my impressions on this school, from my last trip.

It's a good choice. Absolutely phenomenal surroundings.

russbo.com

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast