No announcement yet.

Shaolin Temple training

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sure....I can scan it, but Yahoo won't allow me to send such a detailed image, can anyone think of a different way for me to send it?

Comment

If you want i have a sever ftp , you can upload in !!
      Thanks for all ! , i'm waiting for you answer.

Comment

Being 14, I'm not too familiar with FTP's, but if you can instruct me on how to use it, I'll gladly do it

Comment

Oki thanks a lot , i'm going to prepare you a help (i hope you will understant , i will do my better )
          ++

Comment

Wait....before you do, I just started an MSN group and I might be able to scan them to there....I'll tell you if it doesn't work

Comment

oK , in fact i'm going to explain you how to maake your own ftp it will be most easy and if you want to share somrthing with your friend it will be most fast and easy for you

Comment

OK, I uploaded the article here: http://www.msnusers.com/Ilyasstuff it took me a while, but it was worth it. Some of the photos you can't read because of their resolution, so download them and resize them in Microsoft Word or image viewer. Tell me how it works out.

Good luck,
                Ilya

Comment

Thanks a lot , there was 3 pictures , it that right ?

Comment

Yeah. Did you find them helpful?

Glad I could help

Comment

When i zoom i can't read them very well... i'm going to try to refine them !!
                      Otherwise have you got a msn adresse ?

Comment

No, I don't. The page with the 10 shaolin masters isn't very important, just focus on the other two

Comment

Ok , i'm reading them but den feng is not shaolin ??

Comment

Yes, actually it is. Deng Feng is where all the Shaolin schools are right now. Beijing is where modern Wushu is.

Comment

Ok thus shaolin it is the same thing which dengfeng (same localization thus) and it is a kung fu traditionel whereas beijing it is a modern kung fu. I am translating the pages there

Comment

I am sorry but has share the premiere page the remainder is illegible, that would be possible that you them rescannes please?
                                I have just finish my traduction and it's very interesting !

Comment

Working...
                                X