Shots?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shots?

Someone help me. I pretty much have a phobia as far as shots go. Are they required for travel to China?

Reply ASAP. I NEED HELP. DEAR GOD I NEED HELP. Please

You need to go to your local health department and see what the latest requirements are. Hepatitis B vaccine was recommended, as well as Yellow Fever. Both may not be necessary anymore, but, I would get both of them if I were you, especially if you were going to travel to different parts of China, or stay there a decent length of time. Also make sure that your tetanus is up to date.
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Comment

God.....I hate shots. If there is one thing in the world that I am scared of, it shots.....

Do the tetanitus and yellow fever ones hurt? Where's the needle go?

Comment

It's not bad. Not too bad...

It's only a four inch needle, about the size of a pencil lead, that gets stuck in your but. But, they don't stick it all the way in, only about three and a half inches. You see, if you stick it all the way in, and it breaks off in your but muscle, then, it's pretty uncomfortable for the next few years, as your body eats away at the metal. And, both shots go in one cheek, so, you always have the other one to sit on.

Not bad. Be a man, get it over with.

doc

PS: Just kidding. They're small little tiny teensy weensy things that go in your deltoid (your upper arm). Get the hepatitis B while you're at it. Tetanus might hurt a bit, but, if you had one within the past year or so, you might not need it.
        Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
        russbo.com

Comment

Dear god thank you.

My last experience with shots was when some doctor tried to fill up a giant bag with my blood by sticking a needle in the curve of my elbow. I ended up throwing a vertical punch to his face with my free arm.

He was lucky I hadn't learned Bil Jee yet.....

Comment

Get over it Shots aren't that bad. Just be sure to get the tetnus shot a few weeks before you go, you don't want a swollen and sore delt ...
            practice wu de

Comment

Working...
            X