Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zhang Li Peng (Shi Xing Peng) instruction?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zhang Li Peng (Shi Xing Peng) instruction?

Ivebeen training with Shi Yanzi for 1 1/2 years now. Just returned from training 7 months full time in Shi Yan Zhang's schools in China. Although I currently live in London, I will be spending the next 5 months back in my original hometown of New York City. and after that I will train back and forth between NYC and London.

Although Yanzi has a great relationship with Guolin, his school is too far away from NYC for me to be able to train as much as I'd like, do to time constraints. So unfortunately, I am ruling that option out.

As far as I am concerned, this basically leaves me with two options that are of high quality. Shi Yan Ming and Zhang Li Peng (Shi Xing Peng). I ve been to and trained in Yan Ming's USA Shaolin temple, and think I would prefer to train with Zhang Li Peng in Brooklyn. (no disrespect to Yanming, or any of his students). I'm interested in Eagle boxing and understand he's pretty good.

Basically, I'm looking for some feedback on Zhang Li Peng, and his school.can anyone give me a little more info on him, his training, his style, the quality of training his students get, etc. I'd love to hear any feedback, that anyone can offer me.

I m aware of his website, so I'm looking for additional information, other than that.

Thanx!!

Check out Hengxin while your in town.

Shaolin Kungfu Training Center

Comment

Hello hei Hu,

You can mail me at lorrez_d@yahoo.com or just use the board here if You want more info about him...what kind of things You would like to know ? He's my master for about 6 years now so I believe I can help You with your questions..

Bye,

Dave

Comment

I've seen HengXin's website. If that schedule's correct, he doesn't offer enough times to train. Is it just a studio, or is it fitted out with proper training equipment (ie weapons, mats, heavy bags).

What does HenXin specialize in? Do people spar in his classes? any San Shou? Any Chi Na?

Why did he leave Guo Lin? Are they still on good terms?

What are his classes like? His assistant teacher, (the girl, I forget her name) what are her qualifications to teach? Has she ever trained in China, or is she just one of HengXin's students who is now teaching with him. I have trained with the best, here and in China. I am looking for a top quality teacher. I don't want to learn from a student.

Thanx for the help

Comment

Working...
        X