russbo.com SEARCH engine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• russbo.com SEARCH engine

If you haven't noticed, there is a very advanced search engine on the site, in the Java menu, entitled SEARCH. It is a google like engine that searches and indexes all pages of russbo.com on a regular basis. Just type in your search words, and the search engine will pop up all sorts of pages with results of your query.

Well, you probably noticed that.

But, what you don't know, is that this search engine can also search and index other Shaolin related web sites. I can set up my server to index other sites on the internet, so that any of your queries in the russbo.com search engine will search those sites too.

SO, if you have a web site that is seriously related to Shaolin, and want to be part of the russbo.com search engine, so your site also is included in the searches, email me with your web site information.

I'll get it on.

doc
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

I've updated the russbo.com SEARCH engine to index some of the other better Shaolin related web sites on the internet. It might not work at this moment, as my server indexes the sites at a specified time, a time which I can't remember. The two newly added sites, Li Peng's old school, www.shaolin.nl, and Shi Yan Ming's site, www.usashaolintemple.com, should be indexed and available to search, within a few days.

Send suggestions to me directly, as to other sites that you'd like to see indexed in the russbo.com SEARCH engine.

doc
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

I've also added Shi Guolin's site, www.shaolin-overseas.org, and our dear friend Mr. Heming's site, http://heming.topcities.com.

It might take a week for my server to fully index these sites, so that you may search them adequately.

russbo.com

Comment

I have all the sites indexed, and I've added Shi Yan Ming's Austrian site, www.shaolinwolf.com. Unfortunately, Mr. Heming's site does not index, as it is hosted by Topciities; it shall be removed.

You can now use the newly modified russbo.com search engine to search other Shaolin related sites.

Hope this helps.

russbo.com

Comment

I've added Zhang Li Peng's site, www.americaneuropeanshaolin.com, and Shi Yan Zi's site, www.shaolintempleuk.org. At this point, there are a total of ten good quality Shaolin related sites, fully indexed, and ready to be searched, in the russbo.com SEARCH engine.

Hope you find it helpful.

russbo.com

Comment

Working...
          X