No announcement yet.

How much do you pay for your training?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much do you pay for your training?

How much do you pay for X amount of training, and where are you located?
    Training without someone teaching you does not count.
    Last edited by Nilthgrim; 02-11-2015, 09:31 PM.

I pay £100 a month, or less if you pay yearly. Plus £60 a year membership, I think.

That allows me to make use of the temple whenever it is open and take as many classes as I am qualified to take that I want. So that means you can have up to six and a half hours every day of training with Shifus - in varied classes - (depending) and two hours self training using the temple grounds and resources. Same every day, if one wishes, six days a week. I included morning classes in that, not sure what’s happening with them at the mo.

And I'm in London.

Comment

I don't pay anymore, but when I did it was $80/month for about as much training as I wanted.
      practice wu de

Comment

mine's kind of expensive, and we pay on a class to class basis- 10 dollars a class, two-three hours a class, two days a week...but considering i have nothing better to do; or anything else i really wanna do anyway then i dont mind it.

Comment

Originally posted by dogchow108
          mine's kind of expensive, and we pay on a class to class basis- 10 dollars a class, two-three hours a class, two days a week...but considering i have nothing better to do; or anything else i really wanna do anyway then i dont mind it.
          besides, i teach Yang 24-form at a friend of mine's place so that kinda helps out a bit....a...bit...

Comment

There are a lot of "career" martial artists here too, plus rent is high in a lot of places around the US.
            practice wu de

Comment

for my part, I pay 100 $ for 6 month
              martial way is mine, death one is yours
              call me last bodyguard of the lohan chuan, call me the one who will bring wu de to occident, call me, the one

Comment

I pay $68 a term; and a term usually last for about 3 months. But since I got I have now been made an Instructor, the first beside my teacher.
                "For some reason I'm in a good mood today. I haven't left the house yet, though. "

"fa hui, you make buddhism sexy." -Zachsan

"Friends don't let friends do Taekwondo." -Nancy Reagan

Comment

BTW, I'm in Southern California
                  "For some reason I'm in a good mood today. I haven't left the house yet, though. "

Comment

shaolinstylee, why do you say you dont pay anymore?
                    martial way is mine, death one is yours
                    call me last bodyguard of the lohan chuan, call me the one who will bring wu de to occident, call me, the one

Comment

Fa- Hiu, what do you train in?

Comment

I train in Yang Style Taijiquan.

Comment

Working...
                        X