kazaa download?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kazaa download?

One of you know good things to download on kazaa? I mean keyword...
    martial way is mine, death one is yours
    call me last bodyguard of the lohan chuan, call me the one who will bring wu de to occident, call me, the one

look up shaolin, martial arts, wushu, spear, sword, three section staff. Theres some good videos out there on kazaa, hell I found this site after downloading a movie of Shi Yan Ming doing a form off kazaa.

Theres a really nice wushu three section staff routine in there..... It is wushu, but almost all the techniques in his form are traditional three section staff ones. I beleive that's the title of the video, Wushu- three section staff. I'm still amazed that i can do even half the techniques that the kid in the video does (that being the simple basic half, and none of the advanced stuff), even if I do occasionally crack myself in the back of the head or the knees.

By the way, someone recently shared this with me, and it's a great idea that I thought everyone might benefit from. When learning three section staff, go to a hardware store and get some foam tubing insulation that goes around pvc pipes, and tape it around the tiger's whiskers (the two end sections of the staff). This is of great help in not killing yourself or causing brain damage while you learn the weapon.
    Show me a man who has forgotten words, so that I can have a word with him.

Comment

You should sarch for jet lis the shaolin temple and lu hand fist and whu shu demos and stuuff
      lil monk

Comment

There is a thread over at kung fu magazines website forums, where myself and several others have posted all the sites we know of that have vid. clips to download or watch.
        There are many.
        practice wu de

Comment

where on the web site are they
          lil monk

Comment

Working...
          X