Shaolin Oxford

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shaolin Oxford

I posted this before (erm, in the wrong forum i think) but anyway, Heng Xuan and Heng Seng are now teaching in Oxford, UK.

We're setting up a net connection for them soon so they can interact with folks through the message board (and here too!). First step is to teach them english ^_^

good luck with the school, and nice tag.
    practice wu de

Comment

Good luck, definately!! I trained one on one with Heng Xuan every day for 7 months at Yan Zhang's school in China. He's a great teacher and a gret guy! Extremely talented, and i miss him very much. I'm currently in New york City, but train with Yanzi in london. I'd love to hear from both these monks, as we are extremely close friends. I'd also like to know exactly what they are up to in Oxford!

All the best,

Shi Miao Long (Hei Hu)

Comment

Thanks for the kind words!

I just came back from vising Heng Xuan, after much searching I finally managed to sort out nice accomodation for the monks. Is one of you called Nur Khan? If so, I'll let you know as soon as I've set up the internet for Heng Xuan, you can email him (^_^)

Heng Xuan and Heng Seng in Oxford at my request, I'm friends with Yan Zhang and he was interested in coming to Oxford. I was at the moment trying to set up a class in Oxford and Heng Seng expressed an interest. After a short while of mad organising, the Shaolin Oxford Club was launched!

If any of you are around Oxford, let us know, we'll welcome you with open arms!

Comment

Yes, my name is Nur Khan (Shi Miao Long) and I would love to speak to them asap. I'm currently in New york city, but need to speak to them. Thanx!

Comment

Hey WuDe, do you know Andy Taylor? (message to the other: dont pay attention you should not understand why I ask)
            martial way is mine, death one is yours
            call me last bodyguard of the lohan chuan, call me the one who will bring wu de to occident, call me, the one

Comment

Yes I know Andy Taylor, why do you ask?

Comment

your brother is jon jang?
                call me last bodyguard of the lohan chuan, call me the one who will bring wu de to occident, call me, the one

Comment

That's right, do I know you?

Comment

I am not think you know me but me I know you from discussion with your brother

Comment

ahh, I think he has speaking of you today.

Comment

yeah, the guy practicing tang lang

Comment

I see.... erm... Monks rock!

Comment

what do you mean?

Comment

nothing much, just that monks are cool.

My bro does Tang Lang...i didn't know that, must ask him the next time I see him!

Comment

Working...
                              X