• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saddam has been Captured!!

"They Got Him".. Now Osama is Next...
    This is how Saddam looked...
    Attached Files
    I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
    "Life can keep providing the rain and I'll keep providing the parade."
    "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
    "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

Osama Next.

I was glad to see this as I turned on my TV....
    Attached Files
    I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
    "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
    "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

Comment

doesnt he look like that guy from that angel television show? the one with the actor from little house on the prarie?

Comment

and he lived like a gopher in his "spider hole"
        Attached Files
        Don’t take life too serious, as you won’t get out of it alive anyway.

Comment

Saddam In North Las Vegas...

Hey, They set Saddam Free..
          Here he is in North Las Vegas....
          Attached Files

Comment

Cartoon on Saddam...

Nice Rug..
            Attached Files

Comment

So there is Osama..

I wondered where he was...
              Attached Files

Comment

They got him..

a little cartoon...
                Attached Files

Comment

Well here is more..

More cartoons....
                  Attached Files

Comment

Osama Next.

Hey over here...
                    Attached Files

Comment

Cartoon on Saddam...

Dig ..
                      Attached Files

Comment

Saddam Playing Video Games ??

Maybe he can play Ghost Recon too?
                        Attached Files

Comment

Guilty..

Just hang him..
                          Attached Files

Comment

OMFG!

this is hilarious.

Comment

Cartoon on Saddam...

We got the right one....
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X