shopping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shopping

ok ok ok so xingwei is slow in the stores i guess that would be my fault.our shopping trips take about 3hours,we walk up and down every aisle.then we get to the sunglasses try them all on making fun of each other,then all you here is oh tonyer,and a lot of laughing,then tonyer fun and i say xingwei fun.then we slowly make it to the book then the toys ,then the noodles.then when we go to checkout thats when he leaves me..... well the other day we went shoe shopping that took 2hours first we looked at pants after trying 5pairs on he found the ones he liked,he comes out of the fitting rooms and yells tonyer so i go see what he needs ,he hands me all the pants he didnt like.i look at him and he is holding is old ones and wearing the new ones.i tryed to tell him to change but he wanted to look at shoes now so off we went.8 pairs later he found the ones he really liked.then walked to the fitting rooms again i looked at him ,and as we all know the fitting room doors are all locked.he tells me tonyer open so i go get the guy with the key.he goes in takes off the new ones put one the old one then he tells me ok go,as im paying for the stuff all i here is him say is tonyer good very very good.that means he liked his shoes.now when i say xingwei shopping lets go ,he says tonyer,xingwei shopping i say yes he says no rich,rich stay home,rich no slow.rich run run run,tonyer good.

you're lucky...

...you don't have any big museums with Buddha statues in them...9 hrs, 15 rolls of film full of portraits with Buddha statues as backdrops later...
    "Arhat, I am your father..."
    -the Dark Lord Cod

Comment

LOL, good luck with all of that Tonya.
      practice wu de

Comment

buddhas

thank god we dont, or if we do .we dont know about them.i would have to drop him off and say see you later?i can deal with a lot but 9hours in a museum is a bit much.i would have to send doc with him?i dont think i have to worry about that ,because he loves playing cards on the computer.it is like a fight to see who gets the computer that night.ha ha

Comment

I'm going to have to get another damn computer for the office soon.

Between Xingwei playing cards, Tonyer and Steve playing Ghost Recon, we're running out of hardware. Thankfully, Decheng hasn't been taken in by the evil computer gods.

Yet.
          Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
          russbo.com

Comment

computers

its about time you get another computer?ha ha .xingwei is feeling a little left out.you know he really loves that card game.the way he talks and sings to the computer you know you miss that!so i guess christmas for xingwei will be a tv and computer.but you know we really need a tree????"??

Comment

A bodhi tree?
              practice wu de

Comment

Seriously Tonya. Xing Wei knows a little English, right, so help him out. When he wants to talk egnlish and goes off with "Tonyer good, Tonyer good" you tell him:

Xing Wei, COMPUTER BAD! MEAT BAD! TV BAD!

COMPUTER + TV + XING WEI = Doc

Also try the: MICHAEL JACKSON BAD!

Comment

He loves michael jackson. As do all the Chinese. For some ungodly reason.

And computer plus tv does not equal doc.

Doc gets little opportunity these days to watch his eight thousand dollar 72 inch big screen television. It's been hijacked by some little Chinese guy who likes to watch black gansta movies. Jet Li and Jackie Chan movies. And Vietnam era war movies.

Poor doc...
                  Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
                  russbo.com

Comment

awww little nostaglia there. So is the tonyer girl the one who hypnotized xingwei with her magical Kegels techniques(which is good to help prevent vaginal prolapse)?
                    "What is barely legal?" - Ali G

Comment

Working...
                    X