Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buying Electrical Goods in Zhengzhou?

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone knows how much cheaper it is to buy stuff in China? Rather than before I go....

Im quite keen on the idea of having a video camera with me on my trip.. Im guessing things are going to be cheaper in China.

Any of you ever looked at the prices of electrical goods in Zhengzhou? ? And is there anything I need to know about buying electrical goods there?

Should I wait till I get there to buy?

Once again, thanks very much for any info !!

Jay

You won't find any discounts on Sony or other Japanese stuff in China. In fact, it might even be more expensive. And the Chinese made stuff is mostly crap. Don't expect to find any good stuff in Zengzhou or Dengfeng either. Dengfeng has one camera store with very little selection; you'll pay a premium for imported stuff. If you want to have decent video or camera thingies, you're better off bringing it with you. Make sure that you bring extra batteries and chargers; finding these things in China is not always easy.
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Comment

Working...
    X