Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Résumé about a war

And a voice spoke out of the chaos:
    Smile and be happy, as it could become worse!

And so I smiled and was happy, and it became worse…

A little résumé about a war in the Middle East…

In a country in the Middle East, there once lived a very evil President. Violence and terror were his allies. He tyrannised and tortured the population in his country. In his back office he secretly tinkered on his weapons of mass destruction.
    These crimes displeased the president of another very big and powerful country, who decided to save the world from this evildoer.
    Attached Files
    Don’t take life too serious, as you won’t get out of it alive anyway.

And so he decided:
    Attached Files

Comment

He sent his soldiers to the foreign land, to save its population and to capture the evil President. Very soon the soldiers of the very big country reached their goal and destroyed the evil manipulations.
      Now that the government was destroyed, the mission of the soldiers was to find the evil President, who had disappeared since the war in his land had started.
      Attached Files

Comment

And so after a long and desperate search, they finally found him. The evil President was hiding like a gopher in a spider hole.
        Attached Files

Comment

People in the whole world were happy to see the capture of the evil President.

Well that’s it! In a few years they might come out with a movie about this war, and as we are much faster here than in Hollywood, I tried to find a few suggestions for the title of it.
          Attached Files

Comment

haha the last series... you did it by photoshop or you found it on a site
            martial way is mine, death one is yours
            call me last bodyguard of the lohan chuan, call me the one who will bring wu de to occident, call me, the one

Comment

Cheyenne ever thought about going to work for the bush campaign, that's better than half the stuff I get in my inbox from them.
              http://www.blogger.com/profile/16155538

Comment

That old stuff from internet..
                I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
                "Life can keep providing the rain and I'll keep providing the parade."
                "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
                "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

Comment

Working...
                X