Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A new babe for doc...

Dear doc:

A drop dead blonde named Nanci may contact you. She was working on a U S Govt. research project of turtles. She has had a few lessons from me and said she wanted to learn more Shaolin.

She studies turtles. Can't wait. Sounds like my kind of girl.
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Why not?

Turtles ? Does not sound so bad. Who else have we had a choice of? A Puerto Rican that talked way too fast to understand or "Cupcake"?
    I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
    "Life can keep providing the rain and I'll keep providing the parade."
    "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
    "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

Comment

Hey, leave Cupcake out of this.

She's mine.

You can have Cookie.

And, no, they're not related. I investigated.

They taste completely different.

And if all else fails, I can go find some fat older women who are trying to pick me up in this god damn fag Jaguar I have to drive...
      Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

I'd stick with the Cayenne....

cool huh...
        practice wu de

Comment

Yea, glad I got that puppy back. Driving the loaner Jaguar was a nightmare. The women that chased me while I drove that thing were most definitely a sight to behold.

Older than me, and weighed more than I do.

russbo.com

Comment

LOL..

That Porche comercial is still one of my favs....

We're going to do the tournie scene again... We're getting some interesting responses to our ad... I forget who is really flexible
            practice wu de

Comment

Hello my friend.

Me call Yulia, my surname Korobkova. To me of 26 years. I was born May, 26, 1978 in city of Kazan. You have seemed it is enough the interesting person. And at me the desire with you has appeared to get acquainted.Probably you would like to ask me. What I search for relations? I SEARCH TO MYSELF OF THE CLOSE PERSON, for serious relations. With which in fast the future, would like to connect the life.

Probably you will be set by a question why I search for the destiny and want to connect the life with the person from for borders. I tried to find the guy from Russia, and was convinced that they do not appreciate feeling, of relations, between the man and the woman.On mine the sight in relations should to be present not only what or needs , but love and romanticism.Not much I shall tell about myself. I am very romantic person. I work in cosmetic interior. I like to care of beauty of people. As I think, that appearance is a part of a basis internal beauty of the person.If you want to find out about me more please write to me. It would be pleasant for me if you would not leave me without attention.Write to me on mine

electronic the address: yuliafine@gmail.com I shall wait for your fast reply.

With sincere respect YULIA
              Anyone want to write to this "woman" and get pictures? DocDollar rewards for the best photos of YULIA!

LOL...

russbo.com

Comment

All I can say is, well... Absotutalutly!! (a word BL helped me spell, btw)

I would be extremely glad to help you in your endeavors to -- umm, how shall one say? --not leave her "without attention."

Just, should I play the Doc role, or, should I continue to be....the one...the only, Onesp1ng?

g
                ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

Here's Yulia.

Ok.. I found her!.. Yulia Korobkova from same city and birthdate.
                  She is kinda cute.

www.sladurana.com/personals_profile/6298.html
                  Attached Files
                  I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
                  "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
                  "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

Comment

Hey. She's mine.

Onesp1ng, if you want any sort of chance with her man, you had better not act like me.

In any way, shape or form.

Good luck. May the force be with you. And get us pictures.

russbo.com

Comment

Anyone email her yet?
                      practice wu de

Comment

Let's all email her. And show her what big strong American boys we are.

But we'll give her to you SS. All yours.

russbo.com

Comment

Done and done.....
                          practice wu de

Comment

Hey I won... I got the picture first and found her profile.

Comment

Working...
                            X