how do i get a girl to like me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how do i get a girl to like me?

Tips please, on dating...how do i introduce myself? How do I start talking to her? What do I say?
    haha dis is a stupid question, so as u can tell...im bored.

It's Christmas eve.

Why are you bored?
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Comment

Well...my family is in Japan, or China, or Vegas, not sure...
      They wont take me along, dunno why, they're stupid.
      so...i'm jsut posting here...and reading too...I like dis forum. very informative.

Comment

Asking us?

The truth is .. WE STILL DON'T KNOW THE ANSWER TO HOW TO GET CHICKS TO LIKE US.. so you picked the wrong group to ask this to?? We have even tried paying them and that still don't work.. So when you figure out women please tell us too. Meanwhile church on Christmas might be the best place.
        I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
        "Life can keep providing the rain and I'll keep providing the parade."
        "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
        "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

Comment

x mas is dead

x mas is dead for me, the traditional "christmas dinner" for me last night consisted of me and my friend going to a chinese resturant for general tsaos chicken! yay

not even gonna say what else i did

about girls, i find its easy to get em to like ya, its just asking them out suxx for me anyway, cause im always broke..heheheh
          "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

About girls. Just talk to them. Say something, anything. I knew a guy who wasn't attractive or smart, or anything, but he had the balls to hit on every pretty girl he ever saw. And so he usually had a cute girlfriend. Don't get me wrong he got laughed at and smacked thousands of times, but because he tried to hit on SO MANY girls, eventually some of them fell for it.

The two biggest barriers to breach are the talk barrier and the touch barrier. Just walking up and talking to a girl is tough, but must be done. Touch is even bigger. This is why european men get laid more often, they always hug a girl and kiss her on the cheek if nothing else. They break the touch barrier early.

That being said, don't get slapped. And if you do get slapped, stop and ask yourself what you should learn from this experience. But that should be a given for any martial artist, if you get hit in the face, you needed to learn something from the experience.

And if you really want to get girls, go to massage school.

PS: Hey maestro I'm back in CT till january 3rd. Where in groton are you? Or are you on the road for the holidays?
            Show me a man who has forgotten words, so that I can have a word with him.

Comment

Touch is even bigger. This is why european men get laid more often, they always hug a girl and kiss her on the cheek if nothing else. They break the touch barrier early.

We live in a different society than the Europeans. Touching people can be considered battery. One has to be careful about how one approaches a stranger in our little world, especially with the emphasis on sexual harassment, stalking, and sexual assault.
              Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

Southern california is also a different society. In my little circle of friends everyone hugs each other and we say without qualm that we love each other too. Maybe we're just easy.

But doc is right about that, we've got to be very careful in how we deal with touching patients, especially since you have to palpate so interesting areas to locate certain acupuncture points.

In an annual report my roommate read which documented every malpractice suit filed against an acupunturist in california for that year, she found that there was only one case where a patient was seriously harmed (punctured lung when needling a spastic patient at Lung 1), all the other cases filed consisted of patients who believed they had been touched innappropriately. Most of these were filed against male acupuncturists by female patients. Now these were not cases where the practitioner was neccessarily found to have committed malpractice, just claims that were filed. Most of the innapropriate touching claims were thrown out in court because the acupuncturist was just palpating points normally used for the patients particular imbalance. In many cases like this when a patient has suffered abuse in the past their mind can make any amount of touch "innappropriate". So for god's sake be careful.
                Show me a man who has forgotten words, so that I can have a word with him.

Comment

add

send me an email dao i lost your addy

Comment

Thanks for the tips n stuff.
                    appreciate it...coz it always turns out dat the girls i dont like, always like me,
                    and the girls i like, never like me...
                    so i tried giving one of those girls who like me a chance, but...
                    it was horrible....man...horrible...some of the worst days of my life.
                    anyways, thanks everyone.

Comment

coz it always turns out dat the girls i dont like, always like me,
                      and the girls i like, never like me...

Welcome to life, lol.

russbo.com

Comment

In my little circle of friends everyone hugs each other and we say without qualm that we love each other too. Maybe we're just easy.

Hope you don't live in San Francisco...

LOL

Oh, I've got thoughts on this whole girl thing. Just got to put them together in my head. Don't worry, never fear, doc will be here with all sorts of good advice.

russbo.com

Comment

DISREGARD!!

doc should have disclaimers at the ends of his posts about women

look at it this way, hes 40 somethin years old, hes never been married, and he lives with a monk

id take daos advice and just start hugging and kissing all the girls you see, atleast youll get some for your troubles

works for peppy anyway..

hehehehehe

Comment

And your point is?

Doc has learned a few things during his years maestro.

You should pay attention. You might learn something.

And I live with two monks.

russbo.com

Comment

Let me tell you something about this kissing and hugging in Europe.
                              Yes it’s true we do it, we do it even to people we just got to be introduced to, so someone that we just met for the very first time. It’s a gesture of greeting or welcoming, just like you do hand shaking. We do it to show someone that we welcome and accept him/her in our round. It is also common to kiss and hug with family members (so it also can be disagreeable when an aunt with a bigger beard than a man is coming up to kiss and hug you! Each medal has 2 sides). You’ll need to distinguish whom you are hugging and kissing and when.
                              So we do it to our friends every time we see them, when they come and when they go. But we won’t enter our doctor’s practice hugging and kissing him, getting out of our shirt and asking him to examine us. Or you won’t enter a shop, kissing and hugging the shop girl and telling her that you want to do food shopping now. Nope, as for the doctor you just shake his hand and as for the shop girl you just wave and say hi. Oh and don’t forget to smile, it’s very important and it opens many doors to you here!
                              There are still so many forms and styles of how to K&H and each of them has a different meaning. So you just can’t press your suction cup (lips) on everyone’s cheek.
                              I happened to make the painful experience that Americans don’t respond very well to this K&H concept. Yes, they even looked at it as some kind of cheating. I think that Europeans are just a bit more liberal when it comes to physical contacts.
                              Don’t take life too serious, as you won’t get out of it alive anyway.

Comment

Working...
                              X