X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well well

2 monks! thats even better..

well, ill give you the benefit of the doubt

lets go give us all your knowledge, i wanna date a thai hooker too!

heheheheh
    "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

I happened to make the painful experience that Americans don’t respond very well to this K&H concept. Yes, they even looked at it as some kind of cheating. I think that Europeans are just a bit more liberal when it comes to physical contacts.

Well, it's to the point here in the US that people at work have to be careful about the comments that they make to women (nice dress, like your hair, etc), as these comments can now be taken for sexual harrassment in the workplace. It's that ridiculous. And touching, well, that's even more of a no no these days.

The legal environment has really gotten out of hand here.
      Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
      russbo.com

Comment

Yeap it’s the same here too, maybe not so strict, but still they changed the law on this.
        Ahh, the good old days where you could pay a man a compliment or give a little slap on his butt without being sued for sexual harassment, guess they are gone now!!
        Don’t take life too serious, as you won’t get out of it alive anyway.

Comment

Hope you don't live in San Francisco...
          Nope, LA. And most of that circle of friends is female. God bless chinese medical school. The student body of my school is somewhere around 75% female.

Don't worry, never fear, doc will be here with all sorts of good advice.
          As for advice:

If it burns when you pee, see a doctor.
          If her name is brian, run.
          If you feel ill, go to sleep.
          If you hate your life, change it.
          Never pet a burning dog.
          Never carry toothpaste into a bear's den.
          Don't pee on any electric fences.
          Show me a man who has forgotten words, so that I can have a word with him.

Comment

A friend of mine told me this true story today.

It says a lot....

His friend has a nineteen year old daughter. She met this guy a few months ago, but she never introduced him to her family. She wasn't quite sure how her father would take to her new boyfriend.

The problem, as she saw it, was the fact that her new boyfriend was thirty-two years old. And she had just gotten out of high school. Her father, once he found out this new boyfriend's age, wasn't too thrilled with this new relationship.

Thanksgiving was coming up, and the daughter was pushing her father to let her new boyfriend come to the family dinner. Her father finally relented, and agreed to let her boyfriend join them at the Thanksgiving family dinner.

The relationship between boyfriend and father was strained, but, the father played the gentleman during the encounter. Once dinner was served, the father asked everybody, to proclaim to the rest of them, something that they were thankful for.

The father started by telling all that he was happy to have good health.

The daughter exclaimed that she was happy that she had met her new boyfriend.

The new boyfriend got up, and stated that he was very happy to have his wife and two children.

LOL. More to follow....
            Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

ahaha

alright, this is just out of the blue..but im guessin snoop dog is the culprit of this ****

amitabha
              "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

Sure blame it all on me............. everyone on my floor back at UConn called me snoop dog (go figure it out yourself how a lanky white guy gets named snoop dog by his dormmates, but i did live in a dorm complex surnamed the jungle). No in all seriousness, I don't have any wives who live outside of vegas, puerto rico, or bangkok. And I'm not thirty-two, yet.

Maestro, you've called me out once again

Comment

The funny thing is, as soon as I gave up looking... and trying, I got a great girl that I'm dating... don't be that dweeb "trying"
                  practice wu de

Comment

Yes, that's very true. When you least expect it, and when you're not looking for it, girlfriends sometimes show themselves.

From a medical standpoint, it's kind of like a herpetic sore.

But, I've found that it's easier to get a new girlfriend, when you already have one. They are curious creatures, able to sense when a man is lonely and on the prowl. They also sense when a man is satisfied and happy; at which time they throw themselves into your life to cause utter confusion and consternation.

God love them.

russbo.com

Comment

But, I've found that it's easier to get a new girlfriend, when you already have one.

When it rains it pours...
                      practice wu de

Comment

I got an email today that postively identifies what women want. After all these years, the secret has finally been revealed to me.

Praise the gods.

Over 72% of all women need a larger and thicker p e n i s to reach sexual orgasm.
                        94% of all women agree a larger p e n i s is a visual turn-on and believe that size does make a difference.
                        68% of all women are not pleased with their lovers' penis size.
                        76% of women want sex more often than their lovers' provide.
                        83% of all women fake orgasms on a regular basis.
                        93% of all women do not mention small penis size, for fear of hurting their lovers' feelings.

That takes care of that. Any questions?

russbo.com

Comment

Monkeys put a lot of thought into sex

Scans show sexy scents spark high-level brain activity

Updated: 8:49 p.m. ET Jan. 28, 2004WASHINGTON - Some people may joke that men don’t think with their heads when it comes to sex, but a study in monkeys suggests the brain plays a significant role in the decision to mate, researchers reported Wednesday

Brain scans of tiny marmoset monkeys show a lot of thought goes into choosing mates, the team at the University of Wisconsin-Madison said.

They used functional magnetic resonance imaging, or fMRI, to look at the brain functions of the Brazilian monkeys. Writing in the Journal of Magnetic Resonance Imaging, they said the brains became busy when the monkeys smelled sexy scents.

“We were surprised to observe high levels of neural activity in areas of the brain important for decision-making, as well as in purely sexual arousal areas, in response to olfactory cues,” psychology professor Charles Snowdon said in a statement. “Lighting up far more brightly than we expected were areas associated with decision-making and memory, emotional processing and reward, and cognitive control.”

Reuters News Services

Guess that explains it. Guess we have to shower more often guys.

russbo.com

Comment

Quit Kung fu training. Most girls don't appreciate or understand it.

Comment

''Most girls don't appreciate or understand it''

-you're hanging out with the wrong type of girl.

Comment

They appreciate it when they're walking down a dark street with you at night, clinging onto your arm for dear life.

But if you really need a boost in your romantic life, go to massage school. And get really good at making people feel better with your hands. Then go into practice. Unless you suck at it, it's a magnet for attraction. (unfortunatly you may get hit on by some of your male clients too)

Incidentally, Doc take this one to heart, as far as more acupoints that activate erogenous zones go....... Kidney 11 is a great point. It's located directly between two tendons on the medial aspect of the back of the leg, level with the polpiteal crease (the back of the knee). It has pretty strong energetics to it.

Comment

Working...
                                X