Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: how do i get a girl to like me?

coz it always turns out dat the girls i dont like, always like me,
    and the girls i like, never like me...

Welcome to life, lol.
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

In my little circle of friends everyone hugs each other and we say without qualm that we love each other too. Maybe we're just easy.

Hope you don't live in San Francisco...

LOL

Oh, I've got thoughts on this whole girl thing. Just got to put them together in my head. Don't worry, never fear, doc will be here with all sorts of good advice.
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

DISREGARD!!

doc should have disclaimers at the ends of his posts about women

look at it this way, hes 40 somethin years old, hes never been married, and he lives with a monk

id take daos advice and just start hugging and kissing all the girls you see, atleast youll get some for your troubles

works for peppy anyway..

hehehehehe
    "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

And your point is?

Doc has learned a few things during his years maestro.

You should pay attention. You might learn something.

And I live with two monks.

russbo.com

Let me tell you something about this kissing and hugging in Europe.
    Yes it’s true we do it, we do it even to people we just got to be introduced to, so someone that we just met for the very first time. It’s a gesture of greeting or welcoming, just like you do hand shaking. We do it to show someone that we welcome and accept him/her in our round. It is also common to kiss and hug with family members (so it also can be disagreeable when an aunt with a bigger beard than a man is coming up to kiss and hug you! Each medal has 2 sides). You’ll need to distinguish whom you are hugging and kissing and when.
    So we do it to our friends every time we see them, when they come and when they go. But we won’t enter our doctor’s practice hugging and kissing him, getting out of our shirt and asking him to examine us. Or you won’t enter a shop, kissing and hugging the shop girl and telling her that you want to do food shopping now. Nope, as for the doctor you just shake his hand and as for the shop girl you just wave and say hi. Oh and don’t forget to smile, it’s very important and it opens many doors to you here!
    There are still so many forms and styles of how to K&H and each of them has a different meaning. So you just can’t press your suction cup (lips) on everyone’s cheek.
    I happened to make the painful experience that Americans don’t respond very well to this K&H concept. Yes, they even looked at it as some kind of cheating. I think that Europeans are just a bit more liberal when it comes to physical contacts.
    Don’t take life too serious, as you won’t get out of it alive anyway.

well well

2 monks! thats even better..

well, ill give you the benefit of the doubt

lets go give us all your knowledge, i wanna date a thai hooker too!

heheheheh
    "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

I happened to make the painful experience that Americans don’t respond very well to this K&H concept. Yes, they even looked at it as some kind of cheating. I think that Europeans are just a bit more liberal when it comes to physical contacts.

Well, it's to the point here in the US that people at work have to be careful about the comments that they make to women (nice dress, like your hair, etc), as these comments can now be taken for sexual harrassment in the workplace. It's that ridiculous. And touching, well, that's even more of a no no these days.

The legal environment has really gotten out of hand here.

russbo.com

Yeap it’s the same here too, maybe not so strict, but still they changed the law on this.
    Ahh, the good old days where you could pay a man a compliment or give a little slap on his butt without being sued for sexual harassment, guess they are gone now!!
    Don’t take life too serious, as you won’t get out of it alive anyway.

Hope you don't live in San Francisco...
    Nope, LA. And most of that circle of friends is female. God bless chinese medical school. The student body of my school is somewhere around 75% female.

Don't worry, never fear, doc will be here with all sorts of good advice.
    As for advice:

If it burns when you pee, see a doctor.
    If her name is brian, run.
    If you feel ill, go to sleep.
    If you hate your life, change it.
    Never pet a burning dog.
    Never carry toothpaste into a bear's den.
    Don't pee on any electric fences.
    Show me a man who has forgotten words, so that I can have a word with him.

A friend of mine told me this true story today.

It says a lot....

His friend has a nineteen year old daughter. She met this guy a few months ago, but she never introduced him to her family. She wasn't quite sure how her father would take to her new boyfriend.

The problem, as she saw it, was the fact that her new boyfriend was thirty-two years old. And she had just gotten out of high school. Her father, once he found out this new boyfriend's age, wasn't too thrilled with this new relationship.

Thanksgiving was coming up, and the daughter was pushing her father to let her new boyfriend come to the family dinner. Her father finally relented, and agreed to let her boyfriend join them at the Thanksgiving family dinner.

The relationship between boyfriend and father was strained, but, the father played the gentleman during the encounter. Once dinner was served, the father asked everybody, to proclaim to the rest of them, something that they were thankful for.

The father started by telling all that he was happy to have good health.

The daughter exclaimed that she was happy that she had met her new boyfriend.

The new boyfriend got up, and stated that he was very happy to have his wife and two children.

LOL. More to follow....

russbo.com

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast