No announcement yet.

The epitome of maturity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I went to one of these USSD schools once. I went with a buddy of mine; he'd been training in martial arts for over 20 years, and I had been doing for 7 years at the time.

When we went to visit the head instructor had just earned his black belt (he was one of those 90 day black belts) and we were looking for my friend a good place to train. When we talk to this guy about our experiences though, he seemed really scared and worried. You could tell by the fact that he was completely nervous and sweating and such.

When my friend and I left the school we couldn't stop laughing and joking about this guy who so claimed to know good martial arts. I've never seen one of those schools pop here in my hometown though, I would like to visit it though just for some fun.

peace
    "For some reason I'm in a good mood today. I haven't left the house yet, though. "

"fa hui, you make buddhism sexy." -Zachsan

"Friends don't let friends do Taekwondo." -Nancy Reagan

Comment

i'd love to post something to say here...i mean i kinda pride myself on being able to say stuff that pisses people off...but i just dont really know what to say about this.

i guess the funnest thing to do would be to do what i did to my old teacher...cause his school to close. i mean the fact that USSD is a scam is obvious, but isnt really a problem. but when they can get away with cocky **** like this its just time for them to go, in my opinion.

Comment

there's always a ying. Ying & Yang, good and bad.

It's very bad to see that people are not understanding the meaning of spread, I don't know them, but I can say that if they are teachers, it's a pity because they have students and they can learn this behaviour. It's nice when you're thinking about "sharing" to others, the problem is that others, instead of embracing the opportunity, see a menace to their real interests.

Comment

Working...
        X