Time for gongfu in MMA!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by liutangsanzang View Post
    Yes but i am talking about essence not material form. I dont see how the essence of the moon can be the essence of the sun, how the essence of moon can turn in the essence of the sun...

U seem too much attached to eastern philosophy and material world. Explore ideas and concepts...

I dont know

Peace and love
    The essence of the sun and moon is matter. Can the matter of the sun change into the matter of the moon? yes it can.

You seem too attached to "not killing animals" and nonviolence.

Explore reality.
    "Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

Comment

Originally posted by Fu Jow Pai View Post
      Yeah, i am.

Why dont you just leave? No one likes you here....
      "Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

Comment

kind of like asking what the essence of man is and saying it can't be part earth....

if it were really a matter of essence, and that was the whole point, then saying one is made up of gas and the other rock might be slightly better, talk elements, etc. i don't know...

i don't really know much about chemistry: anyone care to explain what's happening at that level? like, what would happen if the moon were suddenly catapulted into the sun and then BLAM!!??

hell, the moon may just be a son (or daughter lol) of, well, the sun! :-) you know!!

what happened to being nonabsolutist, liu? :-)

hehehe
        ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

master splinter why dont you shut the **** up. who are you to tell someone to leave, why dont you leave you little bitch. this is a forum not nazis germany you little chump, your probably the only one who doesnt have a life and actually cares about the bullshit he says, i dont really care what he says and i dont mind him, i mind your gay ass talking shit just because your insecure and have no life you little punk bitch
          "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

Originally posted by Maestro View Post
            master splinter why dont you shut the **** up. who are you to tell someone to leave, why dont you leave you little bitch. this is a forum not nazis germany you little chump, your probably the only one who doesnt have a life and actually cares about the bullshit he says, i dont really care what he says and i dont mind him, i mind your gay ass talking shit just because your insecure and have no life you little punk bitch

Why dont you just leave too? You are a retard too and no one likes you either.

Comment

Originally posted by master splinter View Post
              Why dont you just leave? No one likes you here....
              You really hurt my feelings. I cried and cried.

One of the things forums like this do, is they facilitate the "freedom of speech" that your forefathers so fervently believed in.

So no. No i wont just leave.

Although if someone would like to kick my ass off here, thats a different matter.

Secondly, why would it be important for me to be liked on an internet forum? It wouldn't. So lip up fatty.

Comment

Although if someone would like to kick my ass off here, thats a different matter.
                you're welcome here, fu. doc's always openned the forum to everyone.. just as long as people aren't (overly) abusive and/or trolling. in fact, over the years, we've had quite a few, well, 'special people' come through. people aren't turned away for their views (it's their behavior), and usually they're sent to HELL first, warned, and then temporarily banned for a period of time. maestro might have been banned at one time. happeh and bl were too. bl, to date, is still banned.

though, we may differ in opinion at times, i personally feel that you're a nice addition to the place.

take your shoes off and stay a while..
                ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

lol..i was the first one to go to "hell"

and on the old forum me and doc had some fun with 'banning' me well atleast it was fun for me lol
                  "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

Originally posted by onesp1ng View Post
                    you're welcome here, fu. doc's always openned the forum to everyone.. just as long as people aren't (overly) abusive and/or trolling. in fact, over the years, we've had quite a few, well, 'special people' come through. people aren't turned away for their views (it's their behavior), and usually they're sent to HELL first, warned, and then temporarily banned for a period of time. maestro might have been banned at one time. happeh and bl were too. bl, to date, is still banned.

though, we may differ in opinion at times, i personally feel that you're a nice addition to the place.

take your shoes off and stay a while..

Not only am i brutally honest but i feel that i am also being fair, and treating people the way they should be treated.

I've given this fu faggot a chance to represent himself respectfully, and he hasnt. He knows nothing about martial arts, or what he claims to know. He is just a ****in silly little internet E-warrior retard... Like seriously, if you listen to anything that this guy says you are ****in stupid i dont care who you are.

When i came here it was: you, zachsan, doc, mortal, lei yun fat, arhat, steve, and btl shizo, uwe, fa hui, Ddj, shaolin stylee... You guys all had your likeable qualities. Seriously, there was something likeable about you all.

It's too ****in bad that i dont have moderator capabilities here at russbo, but i can say that i really do wish that fu fag would leave since he truly can contribute nothing but lies and bullshit. There is absolutely nothing that any of us can learn from him, he's not funny, he stalks, and people like him leave me open for low blow jokes from you and zachsan.

Maestro, well that disrespectful little weenie-bitch is old news...

Now we have some real weirdo's here and while still entertaining.

More on fu faggot:

He claims he can explode internal organs with a palmstrike. LOL

He claims to be a master/teacher of kung fu.

He claims that ghandi was a racist bigot.

He claims that doing parlor tricks that anyone can do, even weak frail individuals, i.e. exploding a bottle filled with water due to pressure, breaking fake bricks, etc... LMAO are gung fu miracles.

Look, i really try to like these guys, maestro, fu fagg... But they are just immature little faggots, and even worse then I...

Atleast i have the ability to show respect, and i dont have to lie about my skill.

If there are two things i cant stand... A person who has no respect and a person who falsely represents themselves.

This is why i dont like them, im not being mean. Im being honest.
                    Last edited by master splinter; 06-30-2009, 01:42 PM.

Comment

you can like who you want to like. no one is telling you otherwise.

but, this is a public forum, and besides, for the most part, we're all here to learn. i can ban or put someone in hell, but what does that prove? the idea is to stimulate conversation, to be open to new ideas, and well, when possible, help to educate those who lack understanding.

there's no need to judge a person for life just because you don't like certain qualities in them. give people a chance. we're all growing and changing. there was also a time when i thought i knew much more than i really do.
                      Last edited by onesp1ng; 06-30-2009, 02:19 PM.
                      ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

there's no need to judge a person for life just because you don't like certain qualities in them.
                        Why not? That's what Jesus does, right?

Tolerance? Fine. But I really don't care for this pompous ass as of yet, and i don't think i will be anytime soon.

Hahaha, no need for anyone's panties to get in a tangle, whats wrong? Cant handle it? eh strikezone?

Comment

Originally posted by master splinter View Post
                          Not only am i brutally honest but i feel that i am also being fair, and treating people the way they should be treated.

I've given this fu faggot a chance to represent himself respectfully, and he hasnt. He knows nothing about martial arts, or what he claims to know. He is just a ****in silly little internet E-warrior retard... Like seriously, if you listen to anything that this guy says you are ****in stupid i dont care who you are.

When i came here it was: you, zachsan, doc, mortal, lei yun fat, arhat, steve, and btl shizo, uwe, fa hui, Ddj, shaolin stylee... You guys all had your likeable qualities. Seriously, there was something likeable about you all.

It's too ****in bad that i dont have moderator capabilities here at russbo, but i can say that i really do wish that fu fag would leave since he truly can contribute nothing but lies and bullshit. There is absolutely nothing that any of us can learn from him, he's not funny, he stalks, and people like him leave me open for low blow jokes from you and zachsan.

Maestro, well that disrespectful little weenie-bitch is old news...

Now we have some real weirdo's here and while still entertaining.

More on fu faggot:

He claims he can explode internal organs with a palmstrike. LOL

He claims to be a master/teacher of kung fu.

He claims that ghandi was a racist bigot.

He claims that doing parlor tricks that anyone can do, even weak frail individuals, i.e. exploding a bottle filled with water due to pressure, breaking fake bricks, etc... LMAO are gung fu miracles.
                          I wrote a good response, i thought about it. It had arguments and reasoning, but then i reread what you had put and decided that the best response was.......

You really are a dick.

Apart from anything else, you pulled me up on one letter that was a typo one time. Re read and correct.

Why not find someone that is proficient at Kung Fu and see what their attitude to palm strikes are particularly someone from the school of Pa Que (Baguazhang).

I am an instructor, not a master.

I am not little.

Ghandi was an ass.

Weak frail individuals is not a cool thing to say, in one of the other threads, under discussion is: can a woman really beat a man in a fight?
                          If the woman has superior technique yes. The main points of Kung Fu are technique, speed and accuracy. So even if the individual is "weak and frail" the technique can be practiced. the application is a different matter.

What else.... mmmmmm....

Your not being fair. Who are you to decide how people should be treated?
                          I treat people equally untill i have some kind of relationship with them.
                          you for instance i spend some time on, because i enjoy giving you shit.

What i "claim to know" and what you "claim to know" aren't ever really going to be varified. Unless you have something we can have a look at..?

Why are you trying to creep round the old school here to have a poke at me? Can't you back yourself up?

You leave your self open for bad jokes.

Its almost as if you are trying to pin all your inadiquacies on me....

Comment

The main points of Kung Fu are technique, speed and accuracy.
                            according to who?
                            ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

according to who?
                              in terms of fighting.

me.

Comment

according to who?
                                and might i add 'there you go again' picking one small thing out that really wasn't the point of what was said...

Comment

Working...
                                X