No announcement yet.

Pentagon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A missile destroyed the pentagon?? Have they said what kind of missile?

It would have to be a fairly large warhead to cause the damage that it did to that concrete and steel building. A very large missile... Launched from where...
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Comment

France obviosly.
      Show me a man who has forgotten words, so that I can have a word with him.

Comment

YOu'll notice when people talk about 9/11 they say The WTC. It's the shortened name for, the world trade center, the pentagon and the plane that landed in the field. It's also, I think, indicative of our subtle anti-government feelings in this country. I mean the old cliche about the pentagon used to be they'd pay lke fifty dollars for like a wrench or something. So it's a symbol of bureauocracy and also, war and other not nice stuff. There are a variety of mundane reasons why there wasn't alot of footage of the plane hitting the pentagon. It was all government officials there so they probably weren't panicking, no gradually falling building etc no drama
        "I'm like Tupac: Who can stop me?"

Comment

Originally posted by daodejing
          France obviosly.
          Well, a French person's house anyway.

Kerry, maybe?

Comment

George making the plan....

He is working hard.......
            Attached Files
            I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
            "Life can keep providing the rain and I'll keep providing the parade."
            "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
            "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

Comment

Lol!

Steve, have you seen that documentary, "outfoxed"?

I personally think it was not bad- its about time i was...kind of impressed with simething the left has had to say. It's been a while.

Comment

i don't think it really had anything to do with anti-government sentiment. it just pales in comparison to what happened in manhattan, and if someone's gonna talk about 9/11, chances are, they're gonna talk about manhattan and not pennsylvania or the pentagon.

it would be one thing if people didn't know about those attacks for the most part, but i think they're pretty much cemented in the minds of the american people.

Comment

It's so funny with these debates, on the news they are like "president Bush is preparing for the debates" "President Bush is listening to tapes of John Kerry's " it's like this amazement "He's studying!!"

NIetzche's sister had alot to do with his being thrown in with the nazis. She was a rascist/ social climber who used her brother to meet all those people. She also started a aryan colony in Paraguay that's still there.

Comment

oh those social climbers and their racism.

Comment

It's a miserable ****hole, nueva germania.

Comment

Working...
                      X