No announcement yet.

Bush ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

does it really matter? i still dont get what this has to do with anything. really, Steve i think you should get somewhere with this. i have always been led to believe it dosent take much explaining to show what Bush is doing stupidly, so lets have it.

Comment

WHERE IS THE CLIP FROM!!!!!!!!!!!! Why won't you answer?

Comment

lolol Liberals. Can't live with them. Can't exile them. Can sure do without them.

Comment

Wow, I haven't seen you guys get this hussy with it in a while.
          practice wu de

Comment

Exciting, aint it?

im not questioning the authenticity of it- hell, i don't like Bush one damn bit. If i had to choose between him and Kerry, i'd vote for him but that dosent mean i like him.

Either way, what does this clip have to do in any way with the election? you think he's "flipping off America", as i heard one obviously very "enlightened" teenage girl say today at work? i mean, really just one even weak point wil do, just so i know where we're going with this.

Comment

We won baby!!! 4 MORE YEARS!!!!

I hope you're all burning up. The American people have spoken and they want 4 more years of dubya.
              You can't say he stole this one.

Comment

nope. and it was classy of kerry to concede without dragging it out weeks like certain other democrats may have done.

now the big experiment. we saw what bush 2.A was like, now let's find out about bush 2.B, the one who doesn't need to worry about re-election anymore...

Comment

Lol...so will Jeb Bush make it Bush 3a?

actually, if he ever ran for president thats when i would start fearing for this country.

Comment

well here's a promising article. granted, it's just a lot of guesswork, but fascinating nonetheless.

Comment

I guess I owe some congratulations on the good ol' 4th Reich being extended.

Comment

what, they held an election in an arab country?

Comment

yes, Afganistan.
                          I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
                          "Life can keep providing the rain and I'll keep providing the parade."
                          "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
                          "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

Comment

Sorry to hear that Bush won.

Because of that, we have to deal with ****ing Hillary Clinton in four years. God help us.
                            Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
                            russbo.com

Comment

that is a scary thought. but at least we'll get a new republican candidate, too.

i would vote for john madden.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve
                                yes, Afganistan.
                                Yep- because of Bush. which is precisely why he has my liberal's support.

Comment

Working...
                                X