Bush on Coke.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by liutangsanzang View Post

Though in China Mahayana buddhists would rather pu t the fish back into water.
    The only time I've seen fish be put into anything in China, it was a wok.

Wait. It had water in it...
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Comment

I agree with Liu about the killing part, which is why I do not eat animals to begin with. But I disagree about his views on drugs. Personally, most of the people I know who use them do so for spiritual reasons, and have since become a lot more altruistic in their nature.

Comment

What is my view on drugs? I believe in wine to open the heart...

Om nama sivaya

But drugs are often used for simple sensual pleasure.
        If it is to avoid knowing the suffering of living beings it might be a lack of compassion. Give money for cocaine to some killer mafia while some children die without medicine is a choice one has to be mindful.

Also it should be remembered that in the process of making wine, some insects might be killed. So in a way you are drinking death, which is one reason why drugs should be limited to minimum. Avoid Mara, Death, the evil one!

Comment

Originally posted by liutangsanzang View Post

Also it should be remembered that in the process of making wine, some insects might be killed. So in a way you are drinking death

i wondered up until now...
          "Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

Comment

Time to go to Patong, watch the bar girls, and drink death.
            Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
            russbo.com

Comment

I thought I should point out that absolutely nobody uses cocaine for spiritual reasons.

So in a way you are drinking death...
              mmmm....

Comment

Working...
              X