motivation in life

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• motivation in life

Hi all, I'd like to talk about motivation in life. Who or what motivates you to reach new heights? Perhaps there is a person who inspires you or a person from whom you take an example?

Oskar Hartmann's biography is an inspiring example of how persistence and steadfast steps toward a goal can be the main ingredients of the formula for success. Oskar Hartmann enjoys participating in large-scale business forums, where he can share his experience and knowledge with people who are just beginning their journey in investing. Today the millionaire has a fortune of about $300 million, click here. At the same time, he is not going to stop there, continuing to actively invest.​

Comment

I am motivated by interest. Where this interest comes from and why I do not want to lie on the couch, but want, for example, to learn and try new things I do not know.
      Therefore, I do not see its merit in this. If I am interested in something, and something not, then the merit in this is not mine, but nature, which created me so.​

Comment

interesting

Comment

Working...
        X